League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SableElephant

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaldron View Post
You need a PBE account, which is currently closed
I see. Thank you.

No official word yet on potential release date? Maybe a rough time line...? I'm trying hard not to be too demanding, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't anxious or highly excited.

Thanks again, LoL technical team, for providing dedicated Mac users with the opportunity to play this awesome game! I'm sure you will see an overwhelmingly positive response and increase in players in the opening week or two!!

StarBubbles

02-10-2013

If only MAC meant MAgma Chamber...

wleutkz

02-10-2013

i had tried to play LoL once before.. made an account played a few games. it didnt really stick with me. i used iLOL cause i run a macbook. my freinds convinced me to reinstall and give it another go so i downloaded this mac client i was happy to find... i requested my username and changed my password thru the email notifications and it still says i have a login error and an invalid combination of pw and username.. i made a new account and tried that brand new pw and username and i got the same loggin error? any help!!??

EDIT: it would seem i need a PBE account my bad.. and its closed wohoo. HON FTW

The Dragon Butt

02-11-2013

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onigan View Post
will mac players be competing against all players or just other mac players?
All
Is this true?

Viz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Software Engineer

02-11-2013
93 of 100 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by optic360dropshot View Post
For school we got mac computers and i wanted to download it but this comes up and only the tech guy knows it and he wont give it away. Can you setup a diff way to download it or help me get around this
Try the new DMG with app bundle inside. Just move the app bundle somewhere you have permission.

Viz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Software Engineer

02-11-2013
94 of 100 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dragon Butt View Post
Is this true?
Yes. Mac players use the same servers as their PC brethren.

dakev

02-11-2013

if my friend downloads the game will i still be able to play with him durring the mac beta? or do macs only play together until the beta is finished

CedarCloud

02-11-2013

Like many others before me i tried to login multiple times and was told my username/password was incorrect which makes no sense because i am currently on this forum. I'm sticking with iLoL as it seems far superior than Riot's official mac client at the moment. I'm really impressed that Riot is going to the effort to even make a Mac client though and for that I give them sincere respect.

kungfuhustle44

02-11-2013

Is there a way to get on this? I am currently using the iLol client and I just got level 1 warning because I keep crashing.

QuesoRayao

02-11-2013

Hi, my friend just downloaded and installed the game and created an account but he cant log in... he has a Mac I dont know if that has anything to do with it, does anyone know wuts going on?? Thanks