League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TryHonesty

02-04-2013

Thank ye gods! My iLoL is awful. Glitchy, laggy, and just terrible. I'm not sure if it's only me, but I don't understand why this happens so much. Anyways, approximately when'll it be up and running?

MR 9th

02-05-2013

you gave us this acount to test on yet not everyone can play?kindly open up the sign up for pbe pls...this is insane...its been almost 5 days.......

jasontheworm

02-05-2013

Hi, i don't know if i posted this on the correct place but i'm a mac user and whenever i'm in que waiting for a game and click on a champion to see it's details and stuff, i am not able to close it after i found a match, and i'm forced to decline it or else i can't do anything when i'm in champion select, this is making me get suspended.

Milenkov

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontheworm View Post
Hi, i don't know if i posted this on the correct place but i'm a mac user and whenever i'm in que waiting for a game and click on a champion to see it's details and stuff, i am not able to close it after i found a match, and i'm forced to decline it or else i can't do anything when i'm in champion select, this is making me get suspended.
This would be better suited for help and support, my good man.

M0ngo Like Candy

02-05-2013

When will they unlock signing up for the PBE so I can play?

Dotayy

02-05-2013

I love you guys!

Ndizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Will this work on my macbook laptop? just didn't know

Gurgles16

02-05-2013

I have an iLoL beta on my mac and it works fairly well. Only thing I would like to point out is that occasionally is that the client crashes. Any way to fix this, because I usually have to restart my computer and don't get in game till all my teammates are level 5 or higher and I'm just level one.

The link to the beta is here: http://www.boompje.net/

Milenkov

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndizz View Post
Will this work on my macbook laptop? just didn't know
back when League had a mac beta, I was able to run it just fine on a 2005 macbook.

Dotayy

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Greetings Summoners,

I’m pleased to report that the long-awaited (fabled? mythical?) League of Legends Mac client is almost ready, and it’s heading into open beta soon™.
I got the client, but my old PBE account wont let me login, tried resetting the password/finding username but it says there is no username associated with the email. Is it possible for PBE accounts to expire if not used for a certain amount of time? I used it back in S2