League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustJoker247

01-30-2013

Just wondering how I register for the PBE server. I've tried logging in using my normal LoL username and password but it says they are incorrect. I've also been informed that you have to sign up to the PBE servers but it's saying that sign-ups are currently closed. So my question is: Where/when/how can I sign up? I'd like to be apart of the PBE testing

xyzPerZn

01-30-2013

well, if i cant use the account i've been using in iLoL then i will not be using this client cause i've already dropped $50 on my account.

M3XICANxM3NAC3

01-30-2013

I can't log onto the Mac client :/ any help?

ZCarr

01-30-2013

The PBE client is different than the official one. Unless you have a PBE testing account (which are currently closed) then you won't be able to log in. Once testing is finished then they'll introduce the client to normal accounts. Just wait a bit.

Justin109

01-30-2013

Man! This is sweet. I should look more into the forums for Linux clients and when they're going to be released into open public beta! Thanks Riot and Udyr!

Wacamoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

I posted earlier in the thread and am still getting nothing but a black screen. I just uninstalled/reinstalled this morning with the same result....

Any ideas that I missed on this thread?

UPDATE: I can click where I know "Launch" will be in the black screen. After patching completes, the game will launch and show correctly. Just the Patcher/Launcher app seems to have this problem. Will update if/when I can get into a game.

Lunula

01-30-2013

Logged into here just to make sure it was the right password. Works fine on windows too. But my username/password will simply NOT work on the mac beta.

Frost Archer

01-30-2013

Thank you so much udyr. I had to constantly walk to a friends house to play. I wonder though, what made you choose to do it now at this time?

Extirpater

01-30-2013

I can't sign up for the PBE server to play on my Mac...
Can you please open up sign-up just for a few days to get all the Macs over on the servers?

Darkilluzion

01-30-2013

Just to get this straight this is the client just for PBE and not for normal games right?