League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfatkidsLunch

01-26-2013

I downloaded the mac open beta but when i try to log in it says invalid username/ password but it is indeed most valid i play on that account on my brothers pc , any one else have this issue?

Master Sophex

01-26-2013

I wonder if it will just be better to use ilol from boompje for a bit...

Extirpater

01-26-2013

Big shoutout to the guys at boompje.net for iLoL, they made my life a lot more bearable until this game officially had a Mac client. Thank you Boompje, wherever you are.

Ghrrk

01-26-2013

Very happy to know league is coming back to Mac! iLoL never worked correctly on my Mac book pro, so I couldn't play unless I was at home. Now I can play anywhere. Any idea when a public beta or the standard complete version will be released? I don't currently play on the pbe.

Metta

01-26-2013

Plz make this official

Bladesauce

01-26-2013

Even though I've since swapped to PC I'm glad to see it

Gizmo Era

01-26-2013

I don't understand all this disbelief at people playing games on Mac. I have a mid-2010 Mac Mini and use it for basic PC games I can't play anywhere else(occasional WoW, lots of LoL, some Diablo 3). I do most of my gaming on consoles, so the only titles I worry about are usually easy enough to run.

There are a lot of casual, non-graphic-supremecist gamers.

(PS: WoW and League run at max settings on my 1080p TV [sans shadows which are dumb anyway] without issue)

Dieantwoord97

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfatkidsLunch View Post
I downloaded the mac open beta but when i try to log in it says invalid username/ password but it is indeed most valid i play on that account on my brothers pc , any one else have this issue?
brother riot games close the sigin-ups for pbe D: sorry for my english D:

JohnLaurain

01-26-2013

Luv ya Riot <3

Zoa360

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieNox View Post
My client won't let me log in. It says I have the wrong username/password combination. I have made sure that they are correct.
Same here! i even made a another account and re opened the LolClient on my Macbook Pro but says I have the "wrong username/password combination"