Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League of Legends on Mac – In PBE Testing Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AfatkidsLunch

01-26-2013

I downloaded the mac open beta but when i try to log in it says invalid username/ password but it is indeed most valid i play on that account on my brothers pc , any one else have this issue?

Master Sophex

01-26-2013

I wonder if it will just be better to use ilol from boompje for a bit...

Extirpater

01-26-2013

Big shoutout to the guys at boompje.net for iLoL, they made my life a lot more bearable until this game officially had a Mac client. Thank you Boompje, wherever you are.

Ghrrk

01-26-2013

Very happy to know league is coming back to Mac! iLoL never worked correctly on my Mac book pro, so I couldn't play unless I was at home. Now I can play anywhere. Any idea when a public beta or the standard complete version will be released? I don't currently play on the pbe.

Metta

01-26-2013

Plz make this official

Bladesauce

01-26-2013

Even though I've since swapped to PC I'm glad to see it

Gizmo Era

01-26-2013

I don't understand all this disbelief at people playing games on Mac. I have a mid-2010 Mac Mini and use it for basic PC games I can't play anywhere else(occasional WoW, lots of LoL, some Diablo 3). I do most of my gaming on consoles, so the only titles I worry about are usually easy enough to run.

There are a lot of casual, non-graphic-supremecist gamers.

(PS: WoW and League run at max settings on my 1080p TV [sans shadows which are dumb anyway] without issue)

Dieantwoord97

01-26-2013

Quote:
AfatkidsLunch:
I downloaded the mac open beta but when i try to log in it says invalid username/ password but it is indeed most valid i play on that account on my brothers pc , any one else have this issue?

brother riot games close the sigin-ups for pbe D: sorry for my english D:

JohnLaurain

01-26-2013

Luv ya Riot <3

Zoa360

01-26-2013

Quote:
CharlieNox:
My client won't let me log in. It says I have the wrong username/password combination. I have made sure that they are correct.

Same here! i even made a another account and re opened the LolClient on my Macbook Pro but says I have the "wrong username/password combination"