League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just me Soraka View Post
why don't you go to bestbuys website yourself?
maybe because i've never used mac in my life (it's **** for general gaming dontchaknow?), so i have no clue about mac technology progression? herpdederp

so i ask again, hopefully someone who isn't a dick will actually take a second to help

if i were to look at buying a brand new mac laptop, what price range would i be looking at for just playing league and watching 1080p video? a link to a mac laptop that would work at bestbuy or whatever would be great too

Kenzo84

01-25-2013

Now that Samsung is making like 50% of the electronic components for Apple and Mac products it's Ok to have a mac client.

ChlorrOfTheMask

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexerin View Post
maybe because i've never used mac in my life (it's **** for general gaming dontchaknow?), so i have no clue about mac technology progression? herpdederp

so i ask again, hopefully someone who isn't a dick will actually take a second to help

if i were to look at buying a brand new mac laptop, what price range would i be looking at for just playing league and watching 1080p video? a link to a mac laptop that would work at bestbuy or whatever would be great too

http://store.apple.com/ca/browse/hom...ly/macbook_pro

Any of their laptops can run LoL, I play on a 1st gen unibod (late '08) and play on max graphics. If watching 1080p is a must, then just look at their retina models, or get any, and an extra display from anywhere.

Diceberry

01-25-2013

If you are using a PC and feel the need to express your negative opinions about Macs. Please jump off a cliff. This thread doesn't even concern PC users.

Mordus Legion

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougadoodle View Post
Huh? It won't let you create an account...it just redirects you to the closed thread when you hit signup.
Are you trying to signup from a browser running on a mac os?

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChlorrOfTheMask View Post
http://store.apple.com/ca/browse/hom...ly/macbook_pro

Any of their laptops can run LoL, I play on a 1st gen unibod (late '08) and play on max graphics. If watching 1080p is a must, then just look at their retina models, or get any, and an extra display from anywhere.
thanks for the info

tinia13

01-25-2013

this is bull **** its still not working omg riot been waiting so long for this ... i guess its gonna be more world of warcraft

Thursti

01-25-2013

if you've been waiting so long for this then you haven't looked hard enough for 3rd party apps because I've been playing ilol for about a year lol.

GodEmperorLetoII

01-25-2013

Well... snap.

McDerp

01-25-2013

I hate MACs and love my homebrew AMD, but this is still awesome!