League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-24-2013

if i were to look at buying a brand new mac laptop, what price range would i be looking at for just playing league and watching 1080p video? a link to a mac laptop that would work at bestbuy or whatever would be great too

King Wheaty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

So can Mac people play with PC people or are there different servers?

Mordus Legion

01-24-2013

So let me get this straight you release a mac client but you don't let mac users sign up for PBE? Riot is trolling mac users...

PeteyPiranha

01-24-2013

I think this video is (kind of) relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njos57IJf-0

tom641

01-24-2013

Wonderful!

AHeroNamedHawke1

01-24-2013

Well that only took 3 years

1nc0nc13vabl3

01-24-2013

So wait....since it is coming out on mac does this mean that we'll be able to install it easier on linux? or is that frowned upon?

IMbergendy

01-24-2013

mine doesnt start up. i just click it shows the league of legends emblem then disappears. nothing happens

The Soraka

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexerin View Post
if i were to look at buying a brand new mac laptop, what price range would i be looking at for just playing league and watching 1080p video? a link to a mac laptop that would work at bestbuy or whatever would be great too
why don't you go to bestbuys website yourself?

Selthus

01-25-2013

Going to install it on my macbox to help test it. Maybe we will see a Linux client one day!