League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iBouncer

01-24-2013

Can we make this thread a Sticky / Announcement please so it stays up top ?

CaldwellYSR

01-24-2013

I'm having a problem with the launcher. After downloading and installing I logged in. Didn't play any games just looked around and then logged back out. Now when I try to open by clicking the "Play League of Legends" application, nothing happens. It bounces once on my dock and then just sits there as if I never told it to open.

AlishaShatogi

01-24-2013

I played on iLoL a bit at the behest of some friends and found that the game itself wasn't to my liking (I don't really enjoy competitive games) but I will gladly help test! Patching now.

Kudos to Riot for making this happen, and to the iLoL team for keeping the hope alive.

To the Mac haters: You are loud and annoying, but ultimately, of no consequence. I hope you can realize that a computer is a computer and a gamer is a gamer, regardless of kind. YOU are the problem, and for that I am sorry.

Beauneaux

01-24-2013

I really hate to break it to you Udyr, but its existed for quite some time already.

Have you hired Boompje yet?

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

01-24-2013
80 of 100 Riot Posts

For anyone that has been having install troubles, try redownloading the newest installer here:

http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/PBE/LoLPBEInstaller2.pkg

Viz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate Software Engineer

01-24-2013
81 of 100 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekkles View Post
Intersting. I thought the Mac demograph were people didn't game.

Onboard intel chipsets are't the best for gaming.
Many Macs also come with discrete graphics cards, and work just fine for gaming.

themoneymonkey

01-24-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2456761

When I try to sign up for a PBE account, it sends me to this. Is signing up closed?

LiquidExcrement

01-24-2013

I just read that LoL PBE signups are open but they seem to not be. Is there a way to sign up? I would love to be able to play again. If not is there an ETA on when sign ups will be available?? Thank you for your time in this!

CharlieNox

01-24-2013

My client won't let me log in. It says I have the wrong username/password combination. I have made sure that they are correct.

MonsY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

How to make an account for PBE Mac?