League of Legends on Mac In PBE Testing Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ternce

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viz View Post
Wouldn't a Sona skin make more sense?
It would make more sense if Sona started with a lowercase I. All apple related junk starts with a lowercase i. I imagine that Apple employs iMagineers who sit around their iDesks in their iChairs.

Xunos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ternce View Post
It would make more sense if Sona started with a lowercase I. All apple related junk starts with a lowercase i. I imagine that Apple employs iMagineers who sit around their iDesks in their iChairs.
iSee what uDid there.

Zerglinator

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viz View Post
Wouldn't a Sona skin make more sense?
Personally, I think that a Blitzcrank skin might work. One named...iBlitzcrank maybe.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnDove View Post
because that wouldn't appeal to the mac community as much
Yeah i'm not a slave to the mac community, but I own one because I'm a PC technician and if some dumbass Mac user will pay me to fix his POS computer I'll gladly take his money.

Xunos

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Personally, I think that a Blitzcrank skin might work. One named...iBlitzcrank maybe.
iTunes Sona...
MP3 Sona, plays music from your Music library and her ultimate searches for album artwork.

WahWah88

01-23-2013

So in creating and playing under this PBE account, I cannot add my friends who have been playing in the regular severs correct?

ayusuf1

01-23-2013

first of all mac users already had a mac client but now i feel better that actually Riot actually acknowledged the request from mac users.

Guys are u serious i think the mac community doesn't have half the ******bags that the PC community has. I dont hate on PC users; i think PC's are better gaming systems because they have more flexibility but we use macs because we like Mac's overall os better than windows. I personally think windows 8 was a complete fail. But i think that just because u use a mac u are a hipster is a really bad resolution.

Edit: also it annoys me how Riot doesnt say anything about it but i guess it isnt their fault because who would want to even touch this mess.

accoy

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBrentmeister View Post
It's been a great project to work on. I hope you guys enjoy it
Hearing that someone stayed late and worked hard on this made me happy. Nobody seems to appreciate Mac's, and they assume that we have them for gaming. I just wanted to thank you for working on this project, this is something I've been wanting since I started playing over a year ago.

SCIENCE

01-23-2013

Now, if only you'd support Linux like Valve is...........

accoy

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WahWah88 View Post
So in creating and playing under this PBE account, I cannot add my friends who have been playing in the regular severs correct?
No, the PBE is a separate server from the regular one. You could play with them if they have accounts on the PBE though, or you could wait until the full, final version for Mac is released.