If only ranked was able to account for a single players performance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

localcelebrity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

I wish I could understand why I have to go down a level and lose 25 points in the process just because our support was dced half the game? or if a player on my team goes 1/8/3. Cant there be a way to punish feeders or dcers so that I do not have to lose so many points? If I am the feeder, I would happily take the blame and lose many more points then the rest of the team. I am sure this has been brought up before, but if at least 3 people report a player as a feeder or a dcer, cannot riot detect their time dced or their kda ratio and punish them accordingly?

Example:

My team loses and each player loses 16 points (80 points total) why not have the dcer or feeder lose half the points (40) and the others lose 10 points each?

Aroph

03-09-2013

It's a team game. I can go play Darius right now and killsteal dunk every person I see, go 24/7/0, and then lose. The rest of my team has no kills. WOW. Should I report every single one of them?

localcelebrity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroph View Post
It's a team game. I can go play Darius right now and killsteal dunk every person I see, go 24/7/0, and then lose. The rest of my team has no kills. WOW. Should I report every single one of them?
Are they 1/8/3 or 1/3/8? Big difference

localcelebrity

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by localcelebrity View Post
I wish I could understand why I have to go down a level and lose 25 points in the process just because our support was dced half the game? or if a player on my team goes 1/8/3. Cant there be a way to punish feeders or dcers so that I do not have to lose so many points? If I am the feeder, I would happily take the blame and lose many more points then the rest of the team. I am sure this has been brought up before, but if at least 3 people report a player as a feeder or a dcer, cannot riot detect their time dced or their kda ratio and punish them accordingly?

Example:

My team loses and each player loses 16 points (80 points total) why not have the dcer or feeder lose half the points (40) and the others lose 10 points each?
Also if you have 4 players on your team that go 1/8/4 and you go 24/7/0, then there is an issue all around. If you have one player on your team go 1/8/3 and the rest do adequate or well, only one player (the feeder probably lost you the game. If you have 5 adequate players on the team (example 1/4/10) then 3 people are not going to vote that person as a feeder and all players lose the same amount of points.

Linaeus

03-09-2013

Go play a single player game, play with friends, or accept the probability of having a bad player on your team every few games.

TehJigger

03-09-2013

Take a role that will most likely secure a win if you get fed then help other lanes that you think are doing/will do **** so you can win. No point just saying you're really good because you get 10/0 but can't help any other lanes

localcelebrity

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linaeus View Post
Go play a single player game, play with friends, or accept the probability of having a bad player on your team every few games.
What if this happens in half your games though? How can I ever expect to go forward in ranking?

localcelebrity

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJigger View Post
Take a role that will most likely secure a win if you get fed then help other lanes that you think are doing/will do **** so you can win. No point just saying you're really good because you get 10/0 but can't help any other lanes
I honestly am not really good but I do not feed very often (I would say i fed in 2 or 3 out of the 16 games I have played in ranked this season). So how can I help the bot lane when im 1/2/4 and they the adc is 1/8/4?

BruisingPrune

03-09-2013

Go play a different game

Rasmorak

03-09-2013

Carry the bad player. I know you're sick of hearing that but it's the truth. The only common link in your games is you. When someone isn't towing the line, you have to pick up the slack. I understand it's not fair, but it's reality. If you want to win, you'll rise to the challenge every time.

You think Pro players got to Diamond and Challenger simply because they got a good team every game?