The treck from 400 to average

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeremyls

01-23-2013

This is not a qq about elo hell but it is a personal account.

Last season I hit 30 around april, and jumped straight into ranked without any real clue about meta's or even how to play the game. Needless to say U plummeted, like a rock, to the bottum of bottums. 400 elo was the worst i ever was for more than 1-3 games. Then once i figured out what i was doing life became grand and i stuck with mid got good at two champs and started carrying.

Now for those tat say elo hll does not exist i can deny this from experience. Now i am not saying thosei n elo hell do not belog there for whatever reason but it does exist i played 2v3 games 4v1 ( from afkers) had all 4 of my other team mates at bot while i roamed from mid ot top holding towers and netting whatever kills i could. Before the anit afk thing came it it was more often our banner was afk at ban time and usually had 1-2 afk first 10 minutes of the game. Atm i am back up to 987 elo, things are beter, trollls are still there but it is rarely an entire team and they are not in every single que.

Elo hell is real and here is my suggestions on how ot get out of it.

1) find what you are best at and try to do it everygame
2) if you can not follow 1. do not fret just grab what you can and do the best you can.
3) objectives are more important than kills
4) not dying is more important than killing
5) dont rage, dont point fingers, and dont put down your team be a positive force not a negative one

Jeremyls

01-23-2013

Bumped for thechamp2002's post

Jeremyls

01-24-2013

I broke the 1k elo today, for most this would not be a such a big thing but being where i was when i stated and where i am now it is a monumental step and i am very proud to have done it.

Just follow the above steps and practice practice practice and all you guys stuck where i was stuck can do it also!

Endur1337

01-24-2013

I couldn't agree with you more.. well said

I have been down to the depths of elo hell it does exist, I am pretty much a transformed player as well, I have been to 500 elo and I have been perma banned on my main. Went thru all that to only become a positive player and I what a lesson learned it all was. I still do crazy crappy teams but I just stay positive and learn from my stupid plays.. We all wish alot of things, hell I wish my elo was higher but it's not. I wish I could prove to Riot I am a changed player for my account back but it wont happen. Follow this guys steps and it may help you, it helped me.

Jeremyls

01-24-2013

the way i look at it is 1k down 1k to go. your elo is in your hands