Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Tribunal is Broken

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mace2041

Junior Member

01-23-2013

The Tribunal Is Broken
Guys, The Tribunal. It Is Broken.
Fix It. I Think The Tribunal Is Broken
Please Help Me Fix It Because The Tribunal Is Broken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-23-2013

nah bro, they just doing some work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mace2041

Junior Member

01-23-2013

How Do Work?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinkgraco

Junior Member

01-23-2013

They not do work because Tribunal is Broken.
Please roit pls fix Tribunal fast.
I need Tribunal. It is Broken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Not sure if this is serious or sarcastic, what with the recent influx of complaining about the Tribunal being "Unfair" to these fine, bamp folks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-23-2013

I r confused.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mace2041

Junior Member

01-23-2013

This Is Serious.
I Can't Get Cases On Tribunal. It Is Broken.
I Need 5 Ip To Buy Renekton. The Tribunal Is Broken.
I Need Please. The Tribunal Is Broken.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Quote:
Mace2041:
The Tribunal Is Broken
Guys, The Tribunal. It Is Broken.
Fix It. I Think The Tribunal Is Broken
Please Help Me Fix It Because The Tribunal Is Broken.



U mad?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Quote:
Mace2041:
This Is Serious.
I Can't Get Cases On Tribunal. It Is Broken.
I Need 5 Ip To Buy Renekton. The Tribunal Is Broken.
I Need Please. The Tribunal Is Broken.



It's in recess.

AND I THOUGHT THEY STOPPED GIVING IP for Tribunal???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Mace2041:
This Is Serious.
I Can't Get Cases On Tribunal. It Is Broken.
I Need 5 Ip To Buy Renekton. The Tribunal Is Broken.
I Need Please. The Tribunal Is Broken.

There is no IP for doing the Tribunal anyway. Go play a game.


12