Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Draven subtly OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

01-23-2013

I recently got draven and i am a good adc as far as last hits and positioning and such but i have played 2 games and basically dominated both games i just feel stronger then the other players....the first game was vs twitch and taric and nid and i just destroyed them and the last game was vs cait and sona and early game they were keeping us away by poking but all the sudden they just couldnt out damage me (and sona was being over agressive and we just took over lane......

i feel like i bearly catch his axes and probably dont play him to full potential and i still own people.....im not saying he is OP but damn he is amazing

other people thoughts?

Aeshura

01-23-2013

Move along people, nothing to see here. keep it moving... -glare-

workthecorners

01-23-2013

lmao ok shhhhhhh >.> <.<

Jesustim

01-23-2013

He's a strong no escape carry, but he can be shut down if he's prevented from getting an early lead by a few jungle ganks. People like hecarim and nocturne will be a nightmare for you if you run in a few draft games where you telegraph the draven pick, as you have no way of getting them off of you in ganks compared to the escape ADCs (ez, corki, cait).

workthecorners

01-23-2013

the other thing i like about him that others dont have is an interupt with a regular skill not an ult

ww ulted my support oh wait who cares...why is this katarina spinning in the middle of my team...lets stop that....i love it

obviously ash arrow urgot ult um maybe some im missing but on a basic ability....yay love it

chris2423

01-23-2013

basically in a straight up engage, draven will wreck any adc. his basic attacks do as much as other adc's skillshots. in lane u basically just dont fight vs draven, and when he comes to poke u u poke back hit him with a skill and back off.

later in game, its very hard to keep good position in teamfights while not dropping axes, so he falls alot.

13ann3d4l1f3

01-23-2013

draven is strongest adc other than vayne/varus he crits without critting and has very mobile utilities

for adc draven is a great choice

OneDeadPixel

01-23-2013

Draven has no escapes, therefore HE MUST BE STRONK, or he would just get his ass handed to him by Ashe or some other high CC champ. He makes up for his lack of escapability by not having to escape, sort of like Daruis. Unfortunately when he does encounter a champ he cant axe to death (ie. ulting mundo) hes gonna die almost guaranteed unless someone saves him. So he's in a way quite balanced.

ChiSqrd

01-23-2013

He is just strong early game, that's all.