Why does Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToxicRatt

01-23-2013

seem to suck so much? Twisted Treeline is fun and I enjoy that map. Dominion though is just terrible IMHO.

Morrison

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

U just dont like it , it doesnt sucks , its a great map that just needs some more balance . Maybe not having a teemo rushing BFT every match would be a nice start.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Would be nice to see dominion get a ranked mode....

WorstAlistarEver

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
U just dont like it , it doesnt sucks , its a great map that just needs some more balance . Maybe not having a teemo rushing BFT every match would be a nice start.
with items like lantern and sweeper and their rework i don't ever see teemo anymore and when he's in the game his team lose.
you didn't play it for a while didn't you?

Galgus

01-23-2013

I love Dominion personally, I either play Rift or Dominion depending on mood.

I tend to avoid Treeline as it seems to be a breeding ground for Bruisers: a champion type I despise and hate playing against.

Not saying Treeline is bad or anything, it just isn't my preference. For me to be interested in it, glass cannon builds would need to be more effective and Bruisers less common.

AldrickExGladius

01-23-2013

I swear if this thread gets moved to the Dominion forum because it mentions Dominion...

gsai

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwitt View Post
Would be nice to see dominion get a ranked mode....
10 minute queue timers.

WorstAlistarEver

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
10 minute queue timers.
That's what i have in blind pick anyway.
Might as well wait that amount of time to get in a game where i can ban the cheesecakes and be paired with players at my skill level.
No?

catchmeagain

01-23-2013

i enjoy dominion. requires your team to actually realize that points matter more than kills. it also requires a quicker response.

Zulgaines

01-23-2013

There's nothing I can say right now that won't both offend and piss off people who don't play much Dominion.

So I won't say anything at all.