Speed glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MGSRAIDEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

so on boots you can buy the Homeguard upgrade and that boosts speed with proximity to the fountain. now today i saw a cho with the boots with homeguard teleport to outter turret with full speed. i am not sure if this is relevant but the boot clearly are not supposed to be actuve that far out. it is not a timed buff but a proximity buff so that should be fixed.

Noric

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGSRAIDEN View Post
so on boots you can buy the Homeguard upgrade and that boosts speed with proximity to the fountain. now today i saw a cho with the boots with homeguard teleport to outter turret with full speed. i am not sure if this is relevant but the boot clearly are not supposed to be actuve that far out. it is not a timed buff but a proximity buff so that should be fixed.
It is currently a timed buff that resets as you are out of combat and on the fountain. It is very exploitable by teleport because of this.

"UNIQUE - Homeguard: Whenever you are at fountain, you instantly gain full health and mana, and gain a 200% movement speed boost that decays over 8 seconds. The bonus movement speed is lost upon entering combat. The effect cannot activate while in combat."

MGSRAIDEN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

thank you

ShadowKlown

01-23-2013

this needs to be looked into. I just played a ryze that abused the **** out of this tp move speed glitch to blitz our base. If it's homeguard then make it homeguard, your base only.