Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Flash is so wrong ! A lot of bugs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Today i was like..time to play a good old hide and seek game with my friends.
what happened next:

Grievous wounds weren't applying the heart that's punctured with blades,it was displaying the flash icon with the same blades.

When a enemy Darius slowed me with a crippling strike,the flash icon was displaying under me,not the white slowing stuff that should appear.

Once i tried to flash as The Night Hunter,i tumbled and flashed,but then i lagged.Once i ''connected'' i mean like...came back in after one second Vayne flashed three times in a row,killing myself under the tower.Even the enemy ziggs was like ''wtf''.

Next up,a dominion health relic killed me.Yes you read that right.Here are the attachments,focus on the flash icon on top of alistar's head.It's hard to notice but its clearly visible !
*******http://s8.postimage.org/6thlevrxh/League_of_Legends_2013_01_21_13_02_31_29.jpg********

*******http://s1.postimage.org/smpx43ftb/League_of_Legends_2013_01_02_17_05_49_74.jpg********

Lootzifer

01-23-2013

You were lagging which causes an issue where summoner spell icons replace certain particles.

The dominion minion damage displays as health relic.

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Quote:
All of the Above:
You were lagging which causes an issue where summoner spell icons replace certain particles.

The dominion minion damage displays as health relic.

there were no minions at top lane,i stepped in it and it killed me -.-

Cause Im Sona

01-24-2013

Flash op

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-25-2013

Can you try to repair your installation and let us know if you still experience this?