Riot can you please fix Jarvan ultimate?

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knote

01-26-2013

Jarvan doesn't need buffs.

IS1f8a3af90af8a4

01-26-2013

bump

Elwasd

01-26-2013

OR, force them to flash/ use their mobility skill early. Q+E them, they flash away,then they use their mobility skill(s) then YOU flash after them. then you ult and laugh since they cant run away

IS1f8a3af90af8a4

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwasd View Post
OR, force them to flash/ use their mobility skill early. Q+E them, they flash away,then they use their mobility skill(s) then YOU flash after them. then you ult and laugh since they cant run away
They can get out because his ultimate is just bunch of retextured minions so you can actually get out without using any abilities but it doesn't work everytime but still it's bad and sometimes you wont be able to get any kills because of that

IS1f8a3af90af8a4

01-26-2013

bump

TSM Redmagejake

01-26-2013

good point.. i actually wanna feel like i'm being raped.. when i get put into J4's rape box...

IS1f8a3af90af8a4

01-26-2013

bump

IS1f8a3af90af8a4

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmagejake View Post
good point.. i actually wanna feel like i'm being raped.. when i get put into J4's rape box...
lol we posted at the same time :P and i agree i also want to feel that im getting destroyed in that arena and feel like a gladiator :P instead of a chicken who runs :P

IS1f8a3af90af8a4

01-26-2013

bump

Risemix

01-26-2013

Jarvan's ult is a glorified nuke in any 1v1 and in team fights, the walls are a little more useful but still not so great. There are clever uses for the wall mechanic (drawing lines between the enemy team champions, forcing cooldowns so your assassins can clean up once they're burned, cutting off chokepoints briefly), and I think anyone calling it useless is exaggerating, but I still think that his ult fails to be very effective in most cases and should be revised in some way.

My biggest problems with his ultimate are that it just doesn't have any synergy with the rest of Jarvan's kit, followed obviously by the fact that it's used less effectvely as a prison and more effectively as cooldown bait. Oh, and the bugs shouldn't need to be mentioned but I'll say it anyway: the way his ult is built makes it buggy and unreliable. If that's the only way it can be built then it needs to be replaced.

1234567 ... 9