Idea for Item Progression - BOT Games/ Not PVP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jlsmonster

09-26-2012

I find myself usually scoring 25-35/1 or 2/20 when my friends and I all play together because of the teamwork, and of course beginner bots,

I have been playing Darius alot, and I noticed a lot more success with the Sword of Occult since I land so many kills.

Darius usually goes- Sword of the Occult/Berserker Greaves/Blood Thirster/Phantom Dancer/Black Cleaver, and if the enemy team has heavy armor then Last Whisper, if not then a second blood thirster.

BUT my main Q is,

Playing a hybrid build on characters such as Jax/Teemo(both my other mains) I still gain very similar scores (14k games, 25+ kills, 1-2 deaths). Would it be best to use the Sword of the Occult and Meijais Soulstealer on them to get the most out of AD/AP??? What other items are stackable like this that could help a pure AD build like Darius (who focuses on, in my case on Lifesteal/Armor Pen/AD) or a Hyrbrid AD/AP

kenoin

09-27-2012

Not to be a d*ck but no one is really going to comment on this just because you're playing Co-Op Vs Ai. The reason is cause no one takes this very seriously; try playing some normal games if you have any other questions other then not co-op vs ai please ask them.

jlsmonster

09-27-2012

Well thats a rude comment.

Just A Game Brah

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlsmonster View Post
Well thats a rude comment.
Heh. Wait 'til you play ranked....

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Keno is correct... bot games don't matter. They are the introduction to the game, to teach you how to play. You aren't really supposed to be continuing with them. Currently I only use them when I'm having terrible lag but still want to play, or when I want to guarantee a fast first win bonus.

If you want to keep playing AI, and that's what you enjoy, that's fine - but you're not going to find much help for it here, because there really aren't very many players who do that. So you're going to have to learn for yourself what works.

IGotCareless2

09-27-2012

Honestly, the best way to get more kills in bots, is get someone to jungle so you can solo top, or go bot with a friend who likes support. Then stack and push your first tower to pull bots from other lanes.