Game spontaneously ended

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

01-23-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjutsu View Post
On our team we had cassiopeia, jarvan, nocturne, leona, and draven. I believe the enemy team had xerath, udyr, taric, graves and I honestly can't remember the who they had top.
I would very much so want to see the logs from the game, they are date/time stamped. You can find them under:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Game - R3d Logs

Maou AW

01-23-2013

This happened to me also IN A RANKED, why can you reply to this thread but not mine about the same issue?.... Was Duo with a friend and it kicked him out also.

My whole team got disconnected only it wasn't just that, people could reconnect 20 minutes later and it finally reconnected me to two of the other teams players [Kha'z and Vayne] ending the game while my whole team was still disconnected in the fountain.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post33800952

Paaht

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athene2hard View Post
This happened to me also IN A RANKED, why can you reply to this thread but not mine about the same issue?.... Was Duo with a friend and it kicked him out also.

My whole team got disconnected only it wasn't just that, people could reconnect 20 minutes later and it finally reconnected me to two of the other teams players [Kha'z and Vayne] ending the game while my whole team was still disconnected in the fountain.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post33800952
Nah man, this case sounds like the game crashing (and therefor "disappearing") while yours was certainly still running as people were able to reconnect later.

Ninjutsu

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
I would very much so want to see the logs from the game, they are date/time stamped. You can find them under:

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Game - R3d Logs
Here you are.

Maou AW

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paaht View Post
Nah man, this case sounds like the game crashing (and therefor "disappearing") while yours was certainly still running as people were able to reconnect later.

Two of the other teams players were ending the game, everyone else was disconnected for 20+ minutes.. It's the same issue.. The message "Attempting to reconnect" poped up, our pings went to 500... You could close the client and try to reconnect but the heros would not load and you would just be at a black screen.

Ninjutsu

01-23-2013

Quote:
I agree I read his case and compared it to ours and it definitely seems similar, definitely seems like you were wronged but our game seems to just suddenly disconnected all of it's players allowing no one the opportunity to reconnect.

Maou AW

01-23-2013

Quote:
I agree I read his case and compared it to ours and it definitely seems similar, definitely seems like you were wronged but our game seems to just suddenly disconnected all of it's players allowing no one the opportunity to reconnect.
Is your game still disconnected, because I'm pretty sure in a while you'll be able to reconnect... check my last post.

Paaht

01-23-2013

Quote:
If I recall correctly having yourself ulted by Yorick and dying within Maokai ult would crash the game similarly, leaving no record of that game ever being played. (Except logs of course)
That was long time ago though, but apparently there is a new game crashing bug you discovered.

Ninjutsu

01-23-2013

Quote:
If I recall correctly having yourself ulted by Yorick and dying within Maokai ult would crash the game similarly, leaving no record of that game ever being played. (Except logs of course)
That was long time ago though, but apparently there is a new game crashing bug you discovered.
It seems we might have, and no we weren't able to reconnect it's been longer than 5 minutes since the game disconnected. It does not show up in me or his match history as though the game were even played.

Maou AW

01-23-2013

Ah... well my game reconnected 20ish minutes later and it counted as a loss/leave for my team and a win/leave for the others... lol