Lore Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiralune

01-23-2013

What lore?

Oh, you mean the barebones background of each new champ?

So you took away the judgments, the JoJ, said you'd release new stuff in the works, and it's been over a year.

Lovely.

Montesque64

01-23-2013

I'm not trying to be impolite, but could you elaborate more on what the point of this post is? I mean, you observe that it's been more than a year...that is a true fact, but I'm not sure what conclusion you're drawing from it.

I also wouldn't call the champion backgrounds barebones, particularly, but obviously that's a matter of opinion.

Shiralune

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montesque64 View Post
I'm not trying to be impolite, but could you elaborate more on what the point of this post is? I mean, you observe that it's been more than a year...that is a true fact, but I'm not sure what conclusion you're drawing from it.

I also wouldn't call the champion backgrounds barebones, particularly, but obviously that's a matter of opinion.
Point of the post is to laugh stupidly at how there's a lore discussion thread while Riot barely makes any lore now.

Melancholy Exile

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiralune View Post
Point of the post is to laugh stupidly at how there's a lore discussion thread while Riot barely makes any lore now.
Given that you came to the section of the forum reserved for discussing lore, where people are still doing just that, I don't think you're going to get many laughs.

Trolosaurus

01-24-2013

Honestly........

I'm pretty disappointed at the lack of updates.

Shiralune

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholy Exile View Post
Given that you came to the section of the forum reserved for discussing lore, where people are still doing just that, I don't think you're going to get many laughs.
Whoa, I'm just saying i'm laughing bitterly at it.

I loved the JoJ, and when they gutted it for "better stuff", i'm still waiting on the better stuff.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-24-2013

riot should let its respective lore lovers have a chance at continuing the lore, we actually want to improve and further develop the lore AND we dont even want pay

Tolfor

01-24-2013

The weird thing is that Riot won't even acknowledge the current absence of new lore vehicles that were promised to us a year ago, or comment on this bizarre state that champion bios are in where they're not allowed to even mention the League of Legends itself. But hey, don't blame it on the current boss - that would just be

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitae View Post
SPEEDING UP TIME!