Kha'zix tips...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jericho Hombre

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate000 View Post
Seems there's a lot of variation for evolutions... what are the ups and downs of each one?
I evolve Q first for the insane damage it gives against isolated targets (12% of missing HP).
Then I evolve E for mobility: I don't have to save leap for escapes. Also makes it possible to leap over nigh any wall in the game.
Then R for chasing and/or skillful dodging.
What's the point of evolving W?
The main reason is it applies unseen threat with your W, letting you slow from a distance (and multiple targets). I find this more useful for catching people than your ult since it's up more often.

MiKux57x

03-31-2013

Never evolve r unless enemy is full AD. Evolve W-E-Q. Nice build. Focus boots(what u wish to have) bloodthirster, black cleaver. Get a GA(4-6th item). Alas nice build

yellowstripes

03-31-2013

i will evolve E first if you have have too clean up fights or for better ganking and then i will evolve Q if you want to do that extra damage on one target or evolve W for more poke then clean up the fight with your evolved E skill

Anradil

03-31-2013

I like Spirit of the Elder Lizard more than wriggles on jungle Kha. You'll be doing massive damage early game, something that Wriggles lacks. You don't need the lifesteal the lantern gives you, as your W (If you max it first) heals you enough. Just a though.

Mich567

03-31-2013

No Tear of the Goddess?
And W is maxed and evolved first. Also, Merc Treads/Ninja Tabi is better.
I evolve W-E-R... it's more useful for sniping out people.

Jalkan

03-31-2013

Max W first, evolve W first dont evolve Q