hello everyone c:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

binkt

01-22-2013

um how's it going ? im painfully new here and i honestly have no idea what im doing;;
so im here to say hi to you all ! c:

SeraceChemistry

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkt View Post
um how's it going ? im painfully new here and i honestly have no idea what im doing;;
so im here to say hi to you all ! c:
Hello, nice to meet you aaaand...
Welcome to League of Legends! :D
I hope you enjoy your time in the League. c;

Oh look, a cat meme!

InTheAbstract

01-23-2013

Hello and welcome! ^^

Llesh

01-23-2013

Hello!
Some places to maybe start out are located in the first sticky post in this forum, here let me link it: New Player's Guide to League of Legends

Lost of good resources for new players. I might suggest any of the beginner guides explaining the different roles, and the general idea behind the game. Maybe watch a game steam or two first as well. Be sure to play the tutorials, and the beginner bot games to get a feel for how everything works. Dont be discouraged if you encounter difficulties and remember to have fun.

Cheshire Lunacy

01-23-2013

feel free tyo add me, im also a green horn so im friendly Im not currently playing a lot right now as i pulled a muscle in my shoulder a few days ago while sleeping.

>.> that will teach me for doing pvping im my dreamworld. still a fair bit of pain though, so not much play

any ways long winded post about sore muscles aside feel free to add me, even if we don't ever play together i am a blast to talk to.

Perseux

01-23-2013

Welcome!... xD

RealMouse

01-23-2013

you may also add me if you would like, i'm level 30 and love to help others improve. i will be your friend as long as you dont rage at me or our team