What do you do while camping for Time-Lost Proto Drake?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sundrah

01-24-2013

This laptop is too bad to play league/dota at the same time, there are no good movies to watch at the moment and I've watched all the youtube videos that I need to.

What do GD?

EDIT: I'm surprised at how many of you understand what I'm talking about.

Scarlet Flandre

01-24-2013

Masturbate

Vinyl Skratch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Lament at how WoW has gone to complete **** since WOTLK was released. BC was best.

Sundrah

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Talon Ever View Post
Masturbate
Amazing idea, but my dog is sleeping right next to my chair and there are people that can hear it. The chances of these people walking in to my room at any time is quite high too.

Tharama

01-24-2013

Complain on the WoW General Discussion forums pre-emptively when someone from another realm takes "your" kill.

Scarlet Flandre

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundrah View Post
Amazing idea, but my dog is sleeping right next to my chair and there are people that can hear it. The chances of these people walking in to my room at any time is quite high too.
This wouldn't be a problem if you were a exhibitionist

Angel the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

cry, because chances are you'll miss him by 30 seconds like i did and realize 5 weeks spent camping him is not worth it?(i did it back when WOTLK was new and fresh)

but honestly, what i did was just stare at the area, because it was very heavily contested, so i'd camp in that one spot that intersects three of his four flight paths, and just talk with guild members or watch the mobs...for hours...and hours...oh god the horrors!

Sundrah

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel the Dragon View Post
but honestly, what i did was just stare at the area, because it was very heavily contested, so i'd camp in that one spot that intersects three of his four flight paths, and just talk with guild members or watch the mobs...for hours...and hours...oh god the horrors!
Nowadays we have the silverdragon addon that can scan and warn you of his spawn while you're alt tabbed. Must really have sucked for you!

Angel the Dragon

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundrah View Post
Nowadays we have the silverdragon addon that can scan and warn you of his spawn while you're alt tabbed. Must really have sucked for you!
i had that and npcscan, but it was so heavily contested the second you heard it may have already been too late if you weren't instantly flying, it was a race to tag him

and quite a few people died just falling simply to try to get the first tag, forgetting their parachute backpacks, or feathers, or slowfall lagers...i mean the beginning of

cataclysm it was still decently contested on my server, i went there a few times just to do a quick run and hope for some luck, but it never panned out, and every time

there were people still there camping too xD

edit: tried to make that wall of text easier to read

Bakabridget

01-24-2013

If you wanna see true horror, try out the newest expansion.

The whole expansion is daily quests. That's it, that's the whole expansion.