Ranked/Normal Solo Que Suggestion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mintyfreshsmell

01-23-2013

I've noticed a few threads on "Trolls not getting the position they want" and many like it. My suggestion is to enter the que under the team position you want. For instance when you click "Start"<5v5<Ranked<Solo there should be an extra window that asks what position you would like to have, (NOT A GUARANTEED) but the game tries to set your up with people who want the other team positions. Also at the bottom of that window is a box for checking "I can play support/I dont want support". This may lead to slightly longer wait times to play, but less complaining and trolling due to not getting what you want.

Its just an idea so if any of you that post please post a suggestion. This just might get the attention of Riot and they might use your idea. So start thinking!

-1....he/she didn't even leave a comment as to why. (V_V)

3o4

01-24-2013

Sorry, the reply wasn't working on my phone.

The reason I downvoted is because this just wouldn't work. People would Q for support or jungler just to get a fast queue time and then just pick a different role while in champion select. Riot also said that they did not want to enforce a meta on their game, this would be enforcing a meta. If you say, "Well they can just assign tags to champions so if you queue as jungler you can only play with XXX, XXX, and XXX" Well what if I queue as jungler, take fiddlesticks, and say i'm going mid. It would be a good idea if it worked, but it won't.

Mintyfreshsmell

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeOhFour View Post
Sorry, the reply wasn't working on my phone.

The reason I downvoted is because this just wouldn't work. People would Q for support or jungler just to get a fast queue time and then just pick a different role while in champion select. Riot also said that they did not want to enforce a meta on their game, this would be enforcing a meta. If you say, "Well they can just assign tags to champions so if you queue as jungler you can only play with XXX, XXX, and XXX" Well what if I queue as jungler, take fiddlesticks, and say i'm going mid. It would be a good idea if it worked, but it won't.

Thankx ^_^