Riot needs to fix the tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zessker

01-23-2013

I can honestly tell you that read through every report. Are punishes more prevalent than pardons? Sure are. Does that mean I just mash my punish button? Sure don't. I actually feel I'm a little too lenient, as the cases I normally get wrong I voted pardon.

Rueian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
Once again, it is a "claim" to change.
I was agreeing with you. A claim of change is at least half a step in the right direction though, you are acknowledging your need to change.
How would you feel if his past was so bad, and yet after this claim of change he did indeed change for the better?

YueienGato

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rueian View Post
I was agreeing with you. A claim of change is at least half a step in the right direction though, you are acknowledging your need to change.
How would you feel if his past was so bad, and yet after this claim of change he did indeed change for the better?
Not up to me, I was merely pointing out that it was a "claim" and nothing else.

Like the Tribunal, nothing I do or say will change how someone else reacts, I simply press punish or pardon.

If he is trying to be better then more power to him: from what Riot says though it does not seem the case. Read the bolded parts of the report I highlighted: it was most defintely a claim and nothing else.

And see we're going to go into the realm of splitting hairs here:

What do I feel? Nothing, he hasn't directly affected me: to the people who he has affected and to the peers who know him? Not everything, mind you, but they feel something. Not gonna speculate.

At what point is it ok for someone to outrun his past crimes? Stretching: if it was lifting a candy bar from a local corner store I wouldn't rank that high in terms of bad deeds, but what about a war criminal? There is a reason why there is no statue of limitations for war criminals. But splitting hairs get boring: be more specific cause, once again, I am not directly involved in that case.

If he was in Tribunal all I'd know is what he said to his peers and what case number: nothing else would influence how I'd vote.