people think of me as a new player forum "troll"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-23-2013

At this time I will make a thread that is far from "troll", to help new players and maybe motivate or de-motivate people to play Volibear. At the least educate you on little bit about Volibear when it comes to his match up.

He matches up okay against weaker tops like Poppy, Nasus, Irelia, and Renektron.

He matches up okay against a decent top who is Xin.

All the following people are very tough for Volibear to face on top lane. Rumble, Olaf, Darius, Garen, Cho Gath, Elise, Teemo, Yorick, Pantheon, Kennen.

Haven't got much experience facing, Zed, or Kha top, or Shyv top. Most Kha's I seen were jungle, and the few were top were never against Volibear top.

I think Volibear is a good champ for newer players. His passive is very forgiving for a new player, and a very very very fun passive too. I think though every thing Volibear's kit has, Olaf has but Olaf is way more useful overall. Both champs get rewarded for stacking HP, but Olaf just has more going on in his kit. Like Olaf's passive makes Olaf stronger as the fight goes on, which is the same thing Volibear does, but Olaf just does it better. They are different, and I find Volibear much more fun though, and Volibear support is very Viable especially against Leona.

RealMouse

01-23-2013

not understanding the downvotes here...only thing i can see is the title not fitting the post context, but there are a lot of posts like that.
as for Volibear..he is a bear, with lightning...if you fail to see the AWESOME in that, then Volibear is not for you.

RealMouse

01-23-2013

and as for the new forum troll part (forgot to mention it earlier) the majority of your posts THAT I HAVE SEEN, tend to be at least moderately "trollish" granted i do not seek them all out for a bigger picture. I disagree with the mentality of " oh i know that name, dont read, downvote and move on. sometimes people just have bad luck with posting. I believe you might be one of them. and to clarify .i do NOT believe you are a toxic poster.

wHiSkErTeMx73744

01-23-2013

Seek approval and you will lose it.
Live in modesty and you will find abundance.