Probably getting banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puremojo

01-23-2013

Well now I'm sad.

Any idea when tribunal is back up? It's basically how long I have. I'm getting reported for reporting other people and for very minor language. Basically I'm screwed.

Calys Teneb

01-23-2013

I bet this is entirely true and factual and not colored by personal opinion or self-aggrandizement at all.

puremojo

01-23-2013

Woah what does that mean lol

PenguinKillBear

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by puremojo View Post
Woah what does that mean lol
It means that if you are actually worried about getting banned than the reasons you listed are probably not the cause. You are down playing your own actions to make yourself seem innocent when this is probably not the case.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

They mentioned a while ago that they are making some changes and they need more cases into the tribunal. So give it some time.

puremojo

01-23-2013

Very well then.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Instead of worrying, start changing those things that you know are probably making people report you. If you need to report, don't tell them.. just do it. And about the "minor" language, well if you don't have anything productive to say, don't say anything. That way you'll be less worried in the future.