Pregnancy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athene

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Yeah, sure, coming from someone like you.
Indulge please, considering you don't know me.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceverance View Post
Indulge please, considering you don't know me.

All I know about you, is that you won't be staying for longer.

And that's all I really need to know.

Internet

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
Why abort.. give it up for adoption.
Are you female? Have you been pregnant?

Going full term /sucks/
Look up all of the side effects, and then tell me "Yes, I want to go through that BS to save a life that I may never get to know, and it may not even want the life it is given"

If they are in schooling age espc, Congrats, you just told her to throw her life away, and put the kid in the likelyhood of an equally hellish situation with a high chance of birth defects.

-hates prolifers-

Draxarr

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
Are you female? Have you been pregnant?

Going full term /sucks/

If they are in schooling age espc, Congrats, you just told her to throw her life away, and put the kid in the likelyhood of an equally hellish situation with a high chance of birth defects.

-hates prolifers-

This. Absolutely this. THANK YOU. We're 23 and absolutely not ready for a child. But please, let's not get this into a debate.

It all comes down to beliefs, so just respect them.

Internet

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draxarr View Post
This. Absolutely this. THANK YOU. We're 23 and absolutely not ready for a child. But please, let's not get this into a debate.

It all comes down to beliefs, so just respect them.
Indeed. Sorry, Its one of those, "angry angry angry" buttons for me. :c (during highschool I had to do a debate on it, followed by a debate about legalizing drugs. I slaughtered the girl i was arguing with for the second one. All she talked about was how weed was bad. and i was like lol okay were going to argue about weed? Its legal already. Your move.)

Tell her to eat a very meat heavy breakfast, and then a very carb heavy one.

If shes very sick on the meat heavy day, shes probably got a swimmer.

EDit:
Make her like, a steak sandwhich for breaky

the next day
do pancakes and a grapefruit.

Draxarr

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet View Post
Indeed. Sorry, Its one of those, "angry angry angry" buttons for me. :c

Tell her to eat a very meat heavy breakfast, and then a very carb heavy one.

If shes very sick on the meat heavy day, shes probably got a swimmer.

She said she felt better today.

Last night when she felt a bit of nausea/dizziness, it was happening around the time of her trying to get a night class(she was wait-listed). I asked her if it had to do with her being nervous/anxious, but she didn't know.

She also said she doesn't have any milky discharge from her ******(a clear sign of early pregnancy). We'll see though on the 26th.

Internet

01-23-2013

Quote:
She said she felt better today.

Last night when she felt a bit of nausea/dizziness, it was happening around the time of her trying to get a night class(she was wait-listed). I asked her if it had to do with her being nervous/anxious, but she didn't know.

She also said she doesn't have any milky discharge from her ******(a clear sign of early pregnancy). We'll see though on the 26th.
Yep. Really I think you'll be okie tay.

:I I know me and my significant other have had a few scares. Us being nervous about it only pushed the period further, so try to keep your minds off of it (hard I know, but at least give it a go)

If her tatas are tiny shes not liable to have discharge, cause she may not have mammarys set up properly for a LOT of milk production.

QQuzar

01-23-2013

Quote:
She just texted me, she's waiting until the 26th of this month for her period to begin.
****'s scary, no doubt about it. But periods can be missed/late for all sorts of reasons, stress being a big one. Get a test maybe a week after she would have had it, and try not to worry before hand. I think the rest of your questions have been answered, so there's some cheap advice.

Light LaserTower

01-23-2013

Kill the kid w/e I don't really care. I was simpily giving my opinion, I would not want to murder a child of mine. I would rather give it up for adoption then kill the child.

Athene

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
All I know about you, is that you won't be staying for longer.

And that's all I really need to know.
I've been here for quite a while, and I'm planning to be here for a while afterwards.

If that was supposed to be some sort of threat, I doubt you can do anything to get me off here.