Til Kingdom Come: A Different Kind of Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TKC Gweezy

01-23-2013

We are a provisional team looking to complete our roster and compete in season 3 for a a chance to enter in the Championship Series at midseason. The team I strive to create is one that will redefine the gaming culture. Currently, the culture of gaming is one largely dominated by laziness, vulgarity, escapism, and addiction. As a team, I want to compete at the highest level, so that we may gain influence in to this culture and redeem this negativity. Hopefully, as pro players, we can set a good example and be role models for many impressionable, young minds through our words and actions.

This is all quite ambitious, so we seek only the most dedicated and sincere for this endeavor. This will be a highly-organized and structured team, so do not apply if you can't handle expectations, being on time, and the like. I am excited about this opportunity, so please head to www.teamsoflegends.com, create a profile, and apply for our team, Til Kingdom Come. I look forward to hearing from you!

The Flamezz

01-23-2013

I'm the mid laner for Til Kingdom Come, and we are super excited for things to come. If anyone is interested, add me in game and we can also talk about things. Can't wait to start playing with some future teammates.

Govrn8tr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I added you Flamehawk333, but you messaged me when I was afk and unfriended me...