[Major] Teleport visible while in-bush and in fog of war.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I was playing a game yesterday and I was passing my main turret in bot lane (I was purple team). All of a sudden, I saw an orange swirl off in the river bush--I did not have the bush warded, and there was no one who could see it, so there was no vision whatsoever...I backed off from that point, and sure enough, an enemy champion emerged from the river. They had teleported to a ward in the bush, and despite me having no vision of ANY sort, I could see them coming. As a result, any hope they had for a gank was ruined.

Note: this did NOT appear on the minimap.

I have not been able to reproduce it, but I would assume that all you would need to do would be to plant a ward in a bush and teleport to it while someone on the other team watches.

Again: fog of war, invisible ward in non-warded bush, teleport visible.

slamor

01-23-2013

This is intended I think. The teleport ganks in bot lane would be OP if you could not see them coming. If you place a ward in the bush in bot lane and have a teammate teleport to it, the enemy team can see the particles and start running away. It is very easy to overlook though.

GŁgnyr

01-24-2013

it did not work like this when the teleports and recalls were all blue

I calling bug here