Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Twisted Gaming Team Recruitment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenLemonades

01-23-2013

Hello! Are you looking for a new clan? A place to hangout with friends, improve your skills, and eventually get to the top in Rank Games? Then you're on the right thread!

Twisted Gaming is a brand new clan who is recruiting active members. There are not many requirements other then : Have Skype, Speak English, and be willing to take advice from other members and/or leaders.

We are willing to help you improve your skills in any way possible!

If you would like to discuss this with me , or join our clan! Simply message me at,

Leader: TWG Vindicate or on skype at matthewclement16

The Co-Leader is TWG Goddess and she is also VERY Experienced!

Both of us leaders have been in the gaming community for quite a long time and are very experienced with all types of games!

Thanks! Have a great day!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenLemonades

01-23-2013

Sorry, Msg me ingame on FrozenLemonades or on skype at matthewclement16! Thank you