Akali skins sucks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chijiro

01-23-2013

she have oldest and simple skins in the game, and i love play with akali but, RIOT can create betters skins for her?, like rammus, or malphite or idk, is a suggestion, (i have bad english)

Sneaky Thing

01-23-2013

Her skins are neither that old or that simple. She doesn't have a legendary skin, I don't think, but she is by no means lacking in skins.

She has 7 skins including classic, 1 is a Legacy Skin and the other is a Limited Edition, meaning neither are avialable regular. 4 Skins beyond her classic isn't bad, especially when they include Nurse Akali.

Mothalius

01-23-2013

The only complaint I have about skins on champions is when they simply change the color of the picture. Like Xerath/Kennen before they fixed it, but champions like Malphite. His shamrock skin is the exact same picture, just green and they put a clover on his chest. And then charge RP for that ****? THAT'S a joke.

buneter

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothalius View Post
The only complaint I have about skins on champions is when they simply change the color of the picture. Like Xerath/Kennen before they fixed it, but champions like Malphite. His shamrock skin is the exact same picture, just green and they put a clover on his chest. And then charge RP for that ****? THAT'S a joke.
Not as bad as frozen shen they didnt even change the color

Prof Zuhayr

01-23-2013

Are you joking?
IMO she has some of the best skins
Blood Moon Akali is her best IMO
(not models, splash art)

OneDeadPixel

01-23-2013

I wouldnt mind an akali visual update

Maniac Manny

01-23-2013

I believe a fire themed Akali skin would be pretty neat.
Her Mark of The Assassin(Q) are flaming scythes, when you get the Q proc, there is a small fiery combustion.
Her Twilight Shroud(W) will be a fire pit of some sort.(not too obnoxious to where it can hurt someone's eyes from looking at it).
Her Crescent Slash(E) will have Akali spin with a fiery spiral effect.
Last but not least, Akali's Shadow Dance(R/Ultimate) will leave a small fiery trail every time she leaps towards an enemy.

This is just my opinion/imagination on a thought for an Akali skin that would separate the skins that Akali has now. (same ninja style and particles for moves and the only thing different is the clothes and looks of her scythes.)

drunkclover

01-23-2013

wtf guys? the only reason i got akali was because of her nurse skin...best and biggest **** in the game!! bloody love it!
Due to that she became one of my main chars and she's a monster!

K1nGJ4m3S

01-23-2013

love stinger akali!

Yonakamousou

01-23-2013

Blood Moon Akali is one of the godliest things in the game. Nurse is also very awesome
The rest are pretty **** IMO but that's partly because I just don't like that kind of depiction of ninjas in the first place.