Leblanc viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clovah78

01-23-2013

Hey guys, fairly new but I feel like I do alright, trying to find a champ to really stick with and I am extremely partial to Leblanc but am repeatedly told she is useless outside of pub stomping at low levels. I guess my real question is, are all champions viable at a higher play level or are some really "useless" as it has been put to me?

Cheshire Lunacy

01-23-2013

the only champ that is useless to you is a champ you have no inkling on how to play, and the best way to fix that well is researching how to play that champ.

every champ has its plusses and draw back

take the champ i main for example, Miss fortune, her strong point is her insane attack speed ian super powerfull aoes her draw back is her mobility is not very great when it comes to escape situations (like when deeling with shen or other tanks that are chasers)

take twitch as another example he is one of if not the hardest champs to play, and players that play him well make him seem more over powered then people currently think he is.

its in my belief that there is no overpowered champians, just players who have figured out the champ and champs that are reltively easy to play

(i have seen some pretty terrible jax players btw)

so what am i trying to say here?

If you Like leblanc and ypou feel you are excelent at her play her. who nows maybe you make it to the platnum league on her and show the few people critisizing you on her just how usefull and viable she is

remember to play as a team though, that is what this is, a team based game.

Kachine

01-23-2013

At the level of competitive gaming (eg. tournaments), Le Blanc falls off tremendously due to people knowing not to give her kills early game making her not too useful late game. Also, coordinated teams will communicate with each other to prevent LB ganking and snowballing off other lanes.

However, for the most part, LB is fine as she is. However, do keep in mind that for most games as LB, you'll probably find yourself really useful or really useless.

Fs Son0fSilas

01-23-2013

Not useless, but with experience summoners will better know how to deal with her.

For instance, you play against a level 20 summoner whom somehow has never played against an LB. They go in to poke at her, and all of a sudden half their life is gone. They freak out, have no idea how to counter her play, and suddenly you have a 10/0 LB at 15 minutes in. Then they have no idea how to shut her down lategame. No one is any good at focusing her. It's gg, and you just pubstomped successfully.

Now you play against a level 30, 1400 elo with about 750 games played. Maybe they have an MR rune page, or they start null mantle. They stay back, and farm, but are also smart enough to not get zoned out. If they have decent range they will poke back. They will out trade you, and if they beat you to 6, they will kill you in an instant because LB is made out of tissue paper. Even if you can get a gank in at another lane, they will have much better warding and there is a good chance it will fail. Lategame, if you are out of position for even a second it's gg, and late game teams will melt her face.

Against teams without much CC she does great, however she lacks a lot of AoE burst, and against an AoE comp she IS completely useless.

LAS Dangler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

leblanc is definitely not useless. and as long as she gets kills, she does NOT fall off. but like kachine said, if u play LB, you ll be either really strong or really weak. for a while, people thought she was op (only because reginald played her well a few times in competitive games), but that was when people built nothing but a rod for defence on mid champs. now, you see a lot more people building MR with the new chalice item and abyssal, it's really hard to play an all-or-nothing champ like LB. if you do get a few kills in lane and start roaming and killing their bot and jungle, you can make yourself strong while shutting down the enemy team. but you are betting everything on those few kills, and if you dont get those, you will be pretty useless.