Possible solutions to Ranked Solo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smushynumnum

01-23-2013

Payers like you bud who keep new players out of the forum. Sad, sad.

adc

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushynumnum View Post
No need for insults... Anyone else reading this?

Reported.
Had you taken the time to research your topic before posting, I would gladly have a discussion with you without insulting you. But you seem to think that we're here to rehash everything for you again, despite the fact it's been done a hundred times before. On top of that, you clearly don't understand how the new ranking system works, and are just pulling things out of your ass to try and make your side of the argument work - when it clearly doesn't.

Smushynumnum

01-23-2013

Ty sir, more ammo for my report

adc

01-23-2013

Yes, because Riot is going to ban me for saying a bad word on the forums. Oh noes.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-23-2013

Smushynumnum, you're continuing to ignore my answer to your question that you keep accusing me of ignoring.

Smushynumnum

01-24-2013

Not ignoring. All set bud, not gonna waste my time.. I'd rather go play some more.

More interested in some other thoughts aside from the generic "Riot's the best, any suggestions other than the current system are blasphemy!!"

Last post for me on this thread, unless someone has some sort of way of creating a poll on the proposed changes, alllllll set with you Pogogogogo dude.

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

KDR has very little correlation with how well someone plays