Support looking for an ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bendrake

01-23-2013

Hello

I'm looking for an ADC to duo with for tanked games, and finally get out of elo hell.
I'm looking for a serious ADC! Must have at least a champ ADC with a KDA ratio 3:1 minimum and at least 10 games (unless you played ranked in S2).
I will do a normal game with you first, before doing a ranked game, at least, I can get an idea of your style.

I master Sona, using a particular but effective build, with as second support, Karma, and if not banned, blitz.

I usually play very aggressive (unless the enemies can counter, in that case I play careful) with strong pokes, and then I don't hesitate to stun/slow them to let my adc catch them. I already saved some ADC in very hard situations.

If you're interested to play with me, my IGN is Bendrake. I hope to see you soon!

Bendrake

01-23-2013

bump

oOLogisticsOo

01-23-2013

hey i main adc would love to duo with you and i meet your requirements. im in the same boat as you bro

NJsFinest24

01-23-2013

Hey Im always looking for a good suppport to gain some elo wih. My IGN is NJsFinest24. If you check lolking.net you can see i mainly play adc. Add me if you like.

Bendrake

01-24-2013

bump

I forgot, I also play with Alistar, and I bought Thresh, so mainly training with him in normal games for now

XSlipshotX

Recruiter

01-24-2013

Hey Bendrake, I main adc and am looking for a duo supp i play mainly cait/drav looks like your a pretty good sona ill add-u in game so if we play well together

Bendrake

01-24-2013

Thank you to everyone who added me, most of you are really great, and it's a pleasure to duo with you, as well as I'm glad you enjoy me as your support (even played with a gold elo xP thank you, that's a honor)

I'm always up for some new friends to duo with. so feel free to add me. Have a few of ADC in your ranked stats, with at least one of them with a KDA ratio of at least 3:1, and also with at least 10 games if possible... otherwise, you're still welcome, but I will want a normal game first to test you.

Hoping to see you!

Bendrake

01-25-2013

bump

Bendrake

01-25-2013

bump

Bendrake

01-25-2013

bump