Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support looking for an ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bendrake

01-23-2013

Hello

I'm looking for an ADC to duo with for tanked games, and finally get out of elo hell.
I'm looking for a serious ADC! Must have at least a champ ADC with a KDA ratio 3:1 minimum and at least 10 games (unless you played ranked in S2).
I will do a normal game with you first, before doing a ranked game, at least, I can get an idea of your style.

I master Sona, using a particular but effective build, with as second support, Karma, and if not banned, blitz.

I usually play very aggressive (unless the enemies can counter, in that case I play careful) with strong pokes, and then I don't hesitate to stun/slow them to let my adc catch them. I already saved some ADC in very hard situations.

If you're interested to play with me, my IGN is Bendrake. I hope to see you soon!

Bendrake

01-23-2013

bump

oOLogisticsOo

01-23-2013

hey i main adc would love to duo with you and i meet your requirements. im in the same boat as you bro

NJsFinest24

01-23-2013

Hey Im always looking for a good suppport to gain some elo wih. My IGN is NJsFinest24. If you check lolking.net you can see i mainly play adc. Add me if you like.

Bendrake

01-24-2013

bump

I forgot, I also play with Alistar, and I bought Thresh, so mainly training with him in normal games for now

XSlipshotX

01-24-2013

Hey Bendrake, I main adc and am looking for a duo supp i play mainly cait/drav looks like your a pretty good sona ill add-u in game so if we play well together

Bendrake

01-24-2013

Thank you to everyone who added me, most of you are really great, and it's a pleasure to duo with you, as well as I'm glad you enjoy me as your support (even played with a gold elo xP thank you, that's a honor)

I'm always up for some new friends to duo with. so feel free to add me. Have a few of ADC in your ranked stats, with at least one of them with a KDA ratio of at least 3:1, and also with at least 10 games if possible... otherwise, you're still welcome, but I will want a normal game first to test you.

Hoping to see you!

Bendrake

01-25-2013

bump

Bendrake

01-25-2013

bump

Bendrake

01-25-2013

bump