Shaco Vs. Ryze Rivalry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Senor Nacho

01-19-2013

So i just had a match where i was playing as shaco ( yes i did record it) And we had a Ryze on our team so naturally i set own my jack in the box in the fountain ( you know for giggles) and i hear shaco say this "Take this scroll and... stick it somewhere safe" I'm not sure where to go with this but someone out there must know what this means!

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

What are you, 10?

Senor Nacho

01-19-2013

DUDE I am referring to the link between Shaco and Ryze.

MikuMelody

01-19-2013

...ryze said it.....its ryze's joke

Lionant

01-19-2013

Their voices do sound pretty similar though, understandable mistake

Birdy51

01-19-2013

As someone said, it's Ryze's joke animation. :P

There are four of these types of animiations though. You can use any champions joke by using /j, their taunt with /t, their dance with /d, and their laugh with /l.

Understandable mistake though. I had no clue about them when I just started playing. One day, that Gangplank on bot jus started taunting me. O.o

AuV2 Zinc

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy51 View Post
As someone said, it's Ryze's joke animation. :P

There are four of these types of animiations though. You can use any champions joke by using /j, their taunt with /t, their dance with /d, and their laugh with /l.

Understandable mistake though. I had no clue about them when I just started playing. One day, that Gangplank on bot jus started taunting me. O.o
And also-

Cntrl/1 for joke, Cntrl/2 for taunt, Cntrl/3 for dance, and Cntrl/4 for laugh.

These are easier than actually having to go into the chat box and type, you only have to hit 2 keys with this method, rather than 4.