Ranked is an utter joke.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taarki

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmicKatri View Post
Oh look another Trash Vi with 9 deaths to my 2:1 KDR. I am going back to DotA, at least in that game you can 1v5 a team if you are good enough. In this game your skill doesn't mean anything because of feeders holding you back. GG WP Enjoy your trash "Ranked" System.
IF you have 4 feeders and yourself the other team should have 5 feeders, becuase what you are saying is that besides you 100% of ranked players are feeders

shamri212

01-31-2013

Like most of the people say there needs to be something done about the trash feeders of the game and people who if near you wont help in team fights if you need them they go off doing what ever they are doing if I think you need my help I will come sometimes all they way from bot across mid and to top instead of mid trading me bot for mid and after helping he returns mid and me bot wouldn't you think that would be better than me going from bot to top to help. Some how riot needs to make the gameplay even free of noobs and so we can have close games in normal games that are intense instead of dull boring games where people only want to jungle and not help with lanes at all and most of the time jungleing leaves you under leveled and out of range to help other players they need to make a system that if you don't help you wont get as much ip or experience as other players and if you come and assist after a player has been hit and lethal dmg is about to be done and you save them you get more ip or exp and are noticed for this.

amsetlol

01-31-2013

After spending a lot of time reading these posts I see pros and cons for both sides but as some one who spends a lot of time in ranked here is what I found out.

I struggled with elo questioning why I could not get past a certain point i thought it was my win loss ratio so solution, make another account only to end up back at that same point.

To make this story short if you want to gain elo just get better at understanding everything the game has to offer, ya maybe you play ap mid only but be aware where there jungle is at certain times head bottom before ganks happen or top, see your lane missing often to roam push towers make them pay for leaving or push lane and roam yourself, but to gain elo its all on you so after all the pros and cons that's what i recommend just don't blame people take it upon yourself to get to the next level.

Omg itz Matt

01-31-2013

Quote:
Oh look another Trash Vi with 9 deaths to my 2:1 KDR. I am going back to DotA, at least in that game you can 1v5 a team if you are good enough. In this game your skill doesn't mean anything because of feeders holding you back. GG WP Enjoy your trash "Ranked" System.
Im sorry but you cant carry through that low elo with a 2:1 KDR Im not saying your bad but you def cant blame just your team for losing the games. It a team game which means everyone is at fault. If your vi starts feeding then start roaming from your lane to go help them out. Buying wards as any laner will also help your team not to feed. Contrary to low elo que the support is NOT the only one that needs to buy wards. There is always something that can be done to win a game even if your down 15 kills. Thats my opinion not saying you have to agree or disagree with it just putting this out there for people to read and kinda understand.

Corner Warrior

01-31-2013

you actually have a negative k/d in a lot of your games....

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2225#ranked-stats

consider your chops - busted

Clemroc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekochaoz View Post
Wait, they kinda have currency for winnings; the ip, ya! use IP to do ranked matches so we can stop having ******* and failures play games they shouldn't be getting.
You also get IP from losing games, hence this wouldnt work. Plus, why would you limit the good players from playing ranked games?

Ghosty Ghost

01-31-2013

Quote:
How can I get a positive KDR NEARLY EVERY GAME while my allies continue to get 5+ deaths a game? Ranked has worse players than normal and there is no way to climb this ladder without single handedly winning games yourself. I am going to start only picking one champ and playing ranked because IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER. Don't bother replying I know what I see and this ranked is a JOKE.
Here's the thing, certain champions aren't going to carry a game despite getting fed. I see you like to play Pantheon and Zed a lot - neither of those champions are particularly good in the late game.

It's about spreading the kills around to the people who can use them best.

Clemroc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8DIablo3 View Post
Here is my advice Make a account for solo q and just play have fun troll if you want if you want leave games go play another account.
You're solution to the problem of having trolls playing with you on your main account is to make a second account with which to troll?
People like you should stay out of the LoL community. Instead of solving the problem, you're making it bigger...

Nothing personal, but I despise people like that...

watchyabackboy

01-31-2013

Here is a solution. Play Support. Honestly since ive started playing support primarily my games have gone much better. And here is the reason. To start with if your decent your adc is going to have confidence in you. This results in him following you. Once people see that you and the adc are doing well people tend to come to you and move in a group much better. This in turn results in winning those team fights at low elo that usually go the other way cause there are 2 straglers trying to overextend solo. Additionaly as a support you have the sense to ward and get much better map control. Don't be a flamer....be a leader and your ''LUCK" will change.

YoungGoN4v5

01-31-2013

2:1 KDA is awful btw.