Ranked is an utter joke.

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OriginalJack

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmicKatri View Post
You really think that? Moron, that build was the only reason we won that match.
Pretty cool of you to blame every loss on your bad team then take 100% of the credit for the wins.

KarmicKatri

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalJack View Post
Pretty cool of you to blame every loss on your bad team then take 100% of the credit for the wins.
You weren't there, they focused me down and couldnt do it between the warmogs and GA then lost the last teamfight for the lose. But nice assumptions moron.

PrincePapa

01-23-2013

Quote:
You really think that? Moron, that build was the only reason we won that match.
He probably does because it's true. You can take either a GA or a Warmog, but taking both is seriously making an impact on your damage, a single item on an adc can easily double his damage (PD for more crits and faster AS, LW if the enemy is stacking Armor). In fact, if you needed both these items to stay alive, it means you were often out of position and got hit alot, which is bad, considering you're the adc

Hey Its Adam

01-23-2013

I feel your pain.. Just had a game as cho'gath. I ended the game as 1/3. I had 150 cs~

but..

team/team was 1v21. Everyone except me had 5 deaths. I had more cs then anyone.

KarmicKatri

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincePapa View Post
He probably does because it's true. You can take either a GA or a Warmog, but taking both is seriously making an impact on your damage, a single item on an adc can easily double his damage (PD for more crits and faster AS, LW if the enemy is stacking Armor). In fact, if you needed both these items to stay alive, it means you were often out of position and got hit alot, which is bad, considering you're the adc
Go ahead and read above post. Won that game. But I know you are all just nonbelievers who want to put down anyone who has an issue with matchmaking, Just a bunch of trash.

OriginalJack

01-23-2013

Quote:
You weren't there, they focused me down and couldnt do it between the warmogs and GA then lost the last teamfight for the lose. But nice assumptions moron.
I don't need to be there to know you weren't the only person on the team. I'd kind of like you to post a replay if you're going to insist you were the only reason you won (like your team was sitting in base afk while you got a penta) and in the games you lost you were not making any mistakes at all while your team feeds and feeds and feeds.

Chopinator

01-23-2013

Man, just looking at how you are talking tells me that this game and community is better off without you. It also tells me that I sure wouldnt want to be on your team when things go badly.

You have people trying to give you some feedback\options and all your doing is insulting people.

Go back to Dota, your kind is not wanted here.

KarmicKatri

01-23-2013

Thats okay everyone, I will stay and help ruin ranked as you think I am. Have a wonderful day!

Chopinator

01-23-2013

Quote:
Thats okay everyone, I will stay and help ruin ranked as you think I am. Have a wonderful day!
Add me in game if you want. Ill duo Q with you. Perhaps you can get your ELO up.

Although sadly I have twice as many deaths as I do kills.....

adc

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopinator View Post
Man, just looking at how you are talking tells me that this game and community is better off without you. It also tells me that I sure wouldnt want to be on your team when things go badly.

You have people trying to give you some feedback\options and all your doing is insulting people.

Go back to Dota, your kind is not wanted here.
Trust me, his kind isn't wanted in DotA either.

1234567 ... 9