Ranked is an utter joke.

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarmicKatri

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mothalius View Post
Dude, you're playing solo queue and complaining about teamwork. It's solo queue. Most pro players will tell you that if you're playing solo queue, it's to make yourself better. If you want teamwork, duo or 5-man.
Does that mean 2-3 of my teammates should have negative KDR every game? No it ****ing doesn't...

That's okay because I will play ranked, call support, then picked ziggs every game and laugh. My elo is already down to 900 and this isn't against the rules, not like anything I do is going to carry these feeders anyway. Enjoy your horrible horrible "Ranked" Matchmaking.

But hey everyone! At least I will be nice when I do it, who can get mad when they are playing their favorite champ and ignoring all their teammates.

Mothalius

01-23-2013

You went 0/5 with Fiddle and 3/6 with Ziggs. You've got some decent scores but you've also got some bad ones. Maybe ask yourself if you're playing your role correctly and if you're "actually that good" and better than all the rest, you should be able to carry at least every now and then.

Also, to assume that the entire ranked system is trash and everyone ever is always terribad, because you've played what, 100 ranked games? Is ridiculously naive. If you hate this game so much, why are you still replying to this thread and not playing your little dota game which you (hilariously) keep threatening to do lol.

TL;DR - You're an idiot.

KarmicKatri

01-23-2013

Quote:
You went 0/5 with Fiddle and 3/6 with Ziggs. You've got some decent scores but you've also got some bad ones. Maybe ask yourself if you're playing your role correctly and if you're "actually that good" and better than all the rest, you should be able to carry at least every now and then.

Also, to assume that the entire ranked system is trash and everyone ever is always terribad, because you've played what, 100 ranked games? Is ridiculously naive. If you hate this game so much, why are you still replying to this thread and not playing your little dota game which you (hilariously) keep threatening to do lol.

TL;DR - You're an idiot.
If you think I deserve to be 900 elo, then you are the idiot. I just got in ANOTHER game with 3 Players ALL 5+ Deaths. Also, you dug the troll matches, nice try though. Only a moron like you ignores all the good games and picks the 2-3 **** ones.

Mothalius

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmicKatri View Post
If you think I deserve to be 900 elo, then you are the idiot. I just got in ANOTHER game with 3 Players ALL 5+ Deaths.
Guy. I never said you deserve to be 900 Elo, in fact I said you had some decent games in your match history. I'm simply saying that for you to judge the entire ranked system and all the players based on 100 games, is about as reliant as saying you saw all of England after spending 10 hours in London, you squinty eyed ****.

If you're curious about what I think, I think you're being childish and are going to revert to trolling, cause that'll make it k right? -___-

KarmicKatri

01-23-2013

Quote:
Guy. I never said you deserve to be 900 Elo, in fact I said you had some decent games in your match history. I'm simply saying that for you to judge the entire ranked system and all the players based on 100 games, is about as reliant as saying you saw all of England after spending 10 hours in London, you squinty eyed ****.

If you're curious about what I think, I think you're being childish and are going to revert to trolling, cause that'll make it k right? -___-
The point is, these people CANNOT be carried without an UNREASONABLE amount of carrying. The system is based on this and it doesn't work. New Ranked System or Bust. Right now, UTTER JOKE.

adc

01-23-2013

Quote:

He's just angry he's bad. Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away.

KarmicKatri

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
He's just angry he's bad. Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away.
Care to argue my point of the feeders on my team? Or you just gonna lie all day?

Vrykonik

01-23-2013

Feeders happen to both teams. If you're good in solo though then you'll just be better than the enemy person that is carrying and you will shut them down and take objectives faster. If you cannot do this... well you aren't as good and everyone deserves their ELO. If I am a 900 ELO person than I deserve that. if I raise to 2000 then I deserve that too. There is no luck involved as the only consisent team member you have in solo is... yourself! If you are the best player out there in your ELO group you have a 20% extra odds of winning rather than losing each game compared to other people playing with those same players. That is all that matters for you to gain ELO points over time. Good rise, bad fall. Simple story. Feeders occur on both sides. It isn't so much they are feeding as just not very good. But other teams have those players too and you should abuse them hard. Find out who the sharks are and who are the fish. If you're good you should be able to influence the entire game against uncoordinated opposition.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-23-2013

Just looking at your ranked games...

3/3/0, not good enough to win, not bad enough to lose... complaining that your teammates didn't win it for you isn't really justified.

3/4/10, same as before, maybe slightly better due to all the assist... but 103 cs in a 48 minute match as the AP mid? That's bad.

4/2/4, this is an improvement, but really it's only 1 kill and 1 death better than the first match (plus 4 assists). You're playing the AP mid... the champion that's typically the best at getting kills... so why aren't you getting kills?

10/5/15 as Ashe, but here's the thing... you have a Guardian Angel and a Warmog's. A match that last 55+ minutes wasn't determined by a few feeders on your team. This match could easily be lost because your team's ADC (you) wasn't doing nearly as much damage late game as you could and should have been doing. The enemy Caitlyn had GA, but instead of Warmogs, had another offensive item. If you built a Last Whisper or a Phantom Dancer, your team may have easily won.

0/5/0, so I'm taking you less seriously now. If you ever go 0/5/0 at 900 Elo, you're probably not as good as you think you are. Even if you want to claim you were intentionally trolling, doing this directly contributes to your Elo being what it is.

8/4/7, and you won.

6/5/4, only 1 kill over death and again, only 159 cs in a 38 minute match.

KarmicKatri

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
10/5/15 as Ashe, but here's the thing... you have a Guardian Angel and a Warmog's. A match that last 55+ minutes wasn't determined by a few feeders on your team. This match could easily be lost because your team's ADC (you) wasn't doing nearly as much damage late game as you could and should have been doing. The enemy Caitlyn had GA, but instead of Warmogs, had another offensive item. If you built a Last Whisper or a Phantom Dancer, your team may have easily won.
You really think that? Moron, that build was the only reason we won that match.

123456 ... 9