Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So tired of this bull****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dane Belthound

01-23-2013

7 of my last 10 games with an afk. Ranked.

One game without an afk my adc doesn't come to until 1 min 10 seconds. My rammus jungle decides he wants to invade so 3 of them go into enemy jungle and get spotted. I tell them at this point I am not coming to invade. Enemy knows they were there. TOld them to back out. They press forward.

Our adc dies. Somehow it is my fault.

I am hard countered top garen vs jayce. Jayce is at my tower 3 minutes in and RAMMUS WANTS ME TO LEASH. I tell him I can't so he proceeds to tell me he is not ganking for me all game. He doesn't. Jayce doubles my farm. We both leave lane 2/2.

Meanwhile rammus is 1/4, adc is 2/7 and mid is 2/6. Somehow this is all my fault too.

Late game Jayce is 8/2. I am 5/2. Somehow I fed Jayce apparently. And people are wondering why his cs is so high. I tell them that i was hard countered and pushed to tower all game with no ganks because jungler was mad at me. Somehow I still should have shut jayce down and dominated my lane. Somehow that is still a reason that hte laners and jungler fed during laning phase when jayce was top the whole time.

Cenerae

01-23-2013

I think you mistook this for the general forum.

IceHound

Recruiter

01-24-2013

I suggest moving this to the player behavior boards.

iDpark

01-24-2013

raging don't help.
Stop after losing 2-3 ranked in a row.
Take a break.

Also, find another person with the SAME skill level. (There is no tension about one person "carrying" more than someone else. )

Have a realistic idea of what your skill level is, and it differs from every lane.