Digi-art-contest [Kasa's entry] WIP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kasapidian

01-23-2013

Ok, so I think I might enter this contest. First of all I love drawing LoL champions, and now I have a good motivation to give in my best. I saw so far dozen of awesome entries (wip) and I like the competition and i'd like to wish everyone that's entered all the best and good luck!

So, my entry will be something like a couple of champions getting ready to bust some heads, and looking good while posing It's still WIP, I added and removed a bunch of champions so far. I have no idea what final rooster will be. I might even remove some of these guys that are on the image at the moment. But to be honest they are the once I like the most so far, so we'll see. There's a lot of work I have to put in this drawing, but I hope some of you might enjoy final product.

Heres a link of Work In Progress drawing at the moment:
http://postimage.org/image/rvz9dhznv/

Cheers!

DanRileyCG

01-23-2013

Fantastic work man, one of the best submissions I've seen. What item are you focusing on?

Kasapidian

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkin525 View Post
Fantastic work man, one of the best submissions I've seen. What item are you focusing on?
Ty! Banner of Command that Yoric is holding. Probably with his minnions around him. And I've added Diana to the picture now, and I'm thinking of her holding Liandru's in one hand. Will see... Still don't have the whole image in my head yet