Riot, you have a massive issue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luke123190

01-23-2013

Level 30 games have now become a joke.

I have lost all my games today due to trolls who I have reported and I am fairly certain won't be banned. You need to work out a system to fix this up, I refuse to play ranked atm due to the fact that the new level 30 players are a disgrace to what the game was. It was the odd troll every 10 games, but no, now its lucky if you don't get a troll in your game.

Work out a system, this is where the game will start getting beaten by Dota 2 or HoN, because the fanbase aren't trolls in those games :/

Otherwise great game guys and I hope it gets even better.

meadow

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke123190 View Post
because the fanbase aren't trolls in those games :/
I'm quite sure that in my elo there isn't much trolls but the occasional rager after defeat. Besides, have you really, really played Dota 2? Because all what happens there is that people either A: Stun you to prevent you from getting an assist B: Kill you on your own team (that is possible only if you toggled the special button) from getting a kill or C: Draw "Manhood" sized pictures on the minimap all the time or D: Demand you to ward while you are the "ADC" there.

Now I believe that there isn't alot of difference between all games that are MOBA based depending on "trolls" factor, the only difference is that the amount of punishments visibly handed out.

SchierkeWiking

01-23-2013

Quote:
Work out a system,
You mean like the Tribunal?

Quote:
this is where the game will start getting beaten by Dota 2 or HoN, because the fanbase aren't trolls in those games :/
Hahaha... actually play those games and then try to say that again without laughing.

SexyMaurice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchierkeWiking View Post

Hahaha... actually play those games and then try to say that again without laughing.
This is exactly why it's hard to have fun nowdays playing this games. A lot of players have this ******bag attitude of knowing it all.

There is a problems with the trolls right now. it's a fact and it's ruining games.

Your answer proves it right here.

puremojo

01-23-2013

yeah league isnt that fun any more. just a lot of bad 30s or trolls or false reporting or whatever else there may be. i dont know what to play because in normals, i get 2 mids or some other random ****, and in ranked i get super angry trolls

Ruff Scruffy

01-23-2013

I believe that the tribunal for the most part does an amazing job of weeding out trolls and the such. Many of us i am sure would like to see a quicker punishment system but I am afraid that an expedited process would mean a drastic increase in the amount of unjust bans and punishments.

But in my post "Anti Troll Initiative" I address another way that many of these trolls can be weeded out early.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=anti+troll

Please let me know what you think!

SchierkeWiking

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyMaurice View Post
This is exactly why it's hard to have fun nowdays playing this games. A lot of players have this ******bag attitude of knowing it all.

There is a problems with the trolls right now. it's a fact and it's ruining games.

And that problem is never going away. It has been diminished somewhat by Riot's systems, but no system can change human nature. Riot can permaban toxic players a billion times but they can just keep making new accounts because IP bans don't work anymore.

Riot can't make all people nice and decent human beings, they can't make 12 behave like mature adults, they can't make ******-s become nice.

It's a reality of the game, there are 9 other people in your match and just one of them, a single one, can ruin it for you. This are simply the odds of this game, if you can't live with them then go play a game where jerks can't ruin your experience so easily.

A gazillion threads of "riot pls do some vodoo magic and get rid of all the trolls forever and ever" makes no difference at all.

WhyBot

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyMaurice View Post

seconded. the attitude and sarcasm doesnt help boys.

Trydan

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchierkeWiking View Post

Tribunal doesn't work worth a damn. The HoN community is far more mature than the LoL community, whether you accept it or not, it's just a fact. Having played HoN since the closed beta, not once have I ever gotten a troll in a matchmaking game, whereas my LoL games are constantly full of them.

Exploding Barrel

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trydan View Post
Tribunal doesn't work worth a damn. The HoN community is far more mature than the LoL community, whether you accept it or not, it's just a fact. Having played HoN since the closed beta, not once have I ever gotten a troll in a matchmaking game, whereas my LoL games are constantly full of them.
Go play HoN then? If your LoL games are so consistently ruined and HoN is never a bad experience, why do you waste your time playing LoL?