Wrongful Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anrui

01-23-2013

If my internet did that consistently, I just wouldn't play. Sometimes my internet derps too, I live in a rural area too and my internet is decent, what kind of internet are you using? Dial-up? Satellite? I use 3G and my ping is consistently in the 140-200 range, which is good enough to effectively play.

SHMEEPS phd

01-24-2013

Don't blame Riot, blame your ISP. or get a different provider. or consider playing single player games and not ruining every one else's experience.

Yourcatmolested

01-24-2013

1) Don't listen to the idiots saying "Oh good internet is like $10". Lol k dip****s, internet is usually pretty expensive per month.

2) Unfortunately, your internet isn't good enough to support such a game, and you really shouldn't be playing it and making games unfairly balanced.

AU Freo

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
You're ruining the game for other people. Whether it's intentional or not is irrelevant.
Don't make another post, ever again. Everyone is sick of you. Never helpful.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun ******* View Post
1) Don't listen to the idiots saying "Oh good internet is like $10". Lol k dip****s, internet is usually pretty expensive per month.

2) Unfortunately, your internet isn't good enough to support such a game, and you really shouldn't be playing it and making games unfairly balanced.
Actually, in the states (in high traffic areas), mediocre internet tends to be pretty cheap. Not $10 a month, but still.

Of course, elsewhere (rural, or anywhere outside the states) it's more expensive.

AU Freo: I think you're just angry that my post is right.

OriginalJack

01-24-2013

I know it stinks to hear it but you really need to have a stable connection to play this game. Clearly you aren't intentionally ruining people games but it's happening anyways. Legit ban is legit.
:-(

Yourcatmolested

01-24-2013

Quote:
Actually, in the states (in high traffic areas), mediocre internet tends to be pretty cheap. Not $10 a month, but still.

Of course, elsewhere (rural, or anywhere outside the states) it's more expensive.

AU Freo: I think you're just angry that my post is right.
No, he's right. Nobody likes you.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-24-2013

Quote:
No, he's right. Nobody likes you.
I think you're angry too.

Yourcatmolested

01-24-2013

Quote:
I think you're angry too.
uhhh nope. Just stating the obvious \_(ツ)_/

adc

Master Recruiter

01-24-2013

Quote:
uhhh nope. Just stating the obvious \_(ツ)_/
Well I mean, since I know plenty of people who like mean, I guess it can't be that obvious (or true, for that matter).