Wrongful Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StoicSwordsman

01-23-2013

I have bad internet unfortunately, I have a pretty bad connection although it's bearable my ping is usually around the 640 mark throughout the game. I also happen to live in a rural area so therefor my bad net combined with my even worse location for having the internet results in me being disconnected during games. As ironic as this is my connection has failed while I'm typing this, before all of you laugh at the troubles of myself and people with troubles similar to mine just know that not everyone has what you do. Regardless I've been banned twice now helplessly watching the trying to reconnect bar slide back and forth while desperately trying to get my modem to cooperate with me, all I'm asking is this simple thing to be considered. Some sort of system or sensor to pardon players who's connections have failed or who's ping hits over a certain number, or possibly some way to allow players in queue to take the place of a player that ''left'' the game and start them off on the averaged level of the team. I hope that you consider this Riot.

Sir Bulldog

01-23-2013

Get better internet bro

K1nky Viking

01-23-2013

really, if you cant afford to pay more than 10$ on internet then pls dont play and ruin other's experience.

StoicSwordsman

01-23-2013

I pay over 100 a month on my net, but like I said I live in a rural area.

Mich567

01-23-2013

Ignore the above 2 posts :/... it's more of a matter of bad luck. Unfortunately, I don't think Riot is EVER gonna implement those kinds of systems. If your internet is that bad, and you can't help it, just accept your fate and you should probably stop playing. Do something else with life, or fix your internet (the solution I can think of is moving someplace else... if you can't do that, then there's probably nothing you can do :'() if you have an opportunity to. I know it sucks when you lose something you like to do.

adc

01-23-2013

You're ruining the game for other people. Whether it's intentional or not is irrelevant.

Sore51

01-23-2013

Dude I have the same problem, but im not banned. My internet is horible, My ping is sometimes in the 800's and i lag so much its hard to play, at first i see myself alone attacking minions and the next thing I know, im dead. So I know a lot about what you said, my bro was banned for the same reason as you. So I wish you the best. Bye!

chris2423

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

i hate to say it, but if your internet is that bad that you are getting enough disconnects to cause bans, then u shouldnt be playing. there are other things to do besides playing league of legends. unfortunately high speed internet is not available in all areas and league of legends requires it...just the same as if u did not have access to a monitor and said "i shouldnt be banned for not doing anything in game, its not my fault i dont have a monitor to see whats going on"

StoicSwordsman

01-23-2013

I'm not asking for the team at riot to reduce the requirements for the game, I'm not even saying that it happens every game it probably happens once every 10-12 games all I'm proposing a way to cut off bans from leaves that aren't intentional.

OJTheJooseMan

01-23-2013

stop playing