Australian Duo looking to start a team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Private Crabs

01-23-2013

I dunno Gizzel, I've spent a lot of time at your Elo and I know that the people who are there (including myself at the time) deserve that Elo because of their lack of knowledge. I tried to give you some advice, but you ignored it, so enjoy spending the next couple of years in 1000-1400 Elo.

Officer Scoots

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I play both roles really well. hit me up if you need a consistent AD Carry or if you need a support xD

AUS Final Spark

01-23-2013

hmm. why're you not responding to me ingame now 4A1K? i think you thought i wasnt serious about the 1v1, now you're scared lololololol

Ned Kelly Au

01-23-2013

i tried adding you maybe accept?

AUS Final Spark

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Crabs View Post
I dunno Gizzel, I've spent a lot of time at your Elo and I know that the people who are there (including myself at the time) deserve that Elo because of their lack of knowledge. I tried to give you some advice, but you ignored it, so enjoy spending the next couple of years in 1000-1400 Elo.
well the game you watched, was me ADC on a champ ive never played in a normal. I play mid. And we still won, and since that game my ADC games have been 14-3-17. I went back to mid. 8-0-3.

I dont need advice.

Ned Kelly Au

01-23-2013

spectate him now as he loses

Private Crabs

01-23-2013

I think you guys are missing the point. A 1200 player could potentially beat me in a 1v1. Some of them are very good at their champions. The reason why they're 1200 isn't 1v1 fighting, it's lane mechanics, knowledge of objectives, and failure to understand the primary goals of the game. I could lose lane against a 1200 player in a 5v5 and still win the game against them every time because of my own influence.

JJ Unbreakable

01-23-2013

<<< Add me.
I main ADC but I'd be happy to play either role.
I'm Aus EST.

Tál

01-23-2013

bump for a support

Private Crabs

01-23-2013

I did like the way Gizzel tried to explain away the losing of his lane. By the way, the reason you lost lane is because you wasted your ignite in a dumb situation in the early levels and maxed your Q first instead of W. Also, you should be buying a Brutalizer to counter that armor Cho had, you really didn't need the lifesteal.