Riot can we please nerf singed already. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sasaeru

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
Yep. Which was why I didn't claim credit for it. Sorry if I offended you in that respect. I prefer ability damage comparisons, etc. to gamewide damages. Gj on crunching those numbers btw.
Oh no I wasn't offended in any way. I just was clarifying whose numbers he was indeed speaking about. I figured that the easiest way to show him that he wasn't nearly as strong as he thought he was, was with gamewide damages. Thanks.

iTziLLiRL

01-23-2013

Shut down singed early thats all you g2 do, and you don't even need ganks... I used to see singed as scary but not anymore(I am 1832 elo and main top lane)

Obnot

01-23-2013

again, what the math doesnt show, how much dammage my other teamates did, there scores, its a really weak arguement if your just looking at the math. There is alot more factors then just math when you play this game and in life.

Ivan drago hits for 2150 psi

Rocky balboa hits for 1250

rocky won the fight *****es,

Obnot

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCaliBro View Post
Listen. It wouldn't matter if those were wins. Your damage would equate to nearly the same thing every single time.

And I checked your teammates damage as well. I just didn't feel like my wall of text being an even larger wall of text. You did usually right around the middle when it came to damage on every team. You were always beat by the ADC and APC and you beat the support and jungler in all 3 games. Again, more balance.

The fact that you and your teammates all fed is inconclusive as well and matters little to the actual realization that Singed is NOT OP.

im straight up calling you a liar here, a adc dammage is the only person close to the dammage i put off, if there a noob and they auto attack, and your not counting in hey i wasnt solo top. if dont take the cs gas everything i obviously wont do as much dammage.

Everyone of your arguements about the dammage and everything you wrote is totally flawed.

IF you asked the poeple in the matches that i played if singed is op at all, they will give you the answer.

TealNinje

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnot View Post
im straight up calling you a liar here, a adc dammage is the only person close to the dammage i put off, if there a noob and they auto attack, and your not counting in hey i wasnt solo top. if dont take the cs gas everything i obviously wont do as much dammage.

Everyone of your arguements about the dammage and everything you wrote is totally flawed.

IF you asked the poeple in the matches that i played if singed is op at all, they will give you the answer.
You want to try arguing without standing on a pedestal? You're not convincing anyone by trying to claim things without providing any math.

In a logical environment, logic wins. Logic is math. Without math, your arguments are, literally, meaningless.

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Riven View Post
Singed runs Riot, don't you watch dunkey?
my ranked team's abbreviation is DunkFn. Full neame is The Trollz. we inspired by him

Br0din

01-23-2013

If Singed is so OP how come the only person I see play him every 100 battles is myself? If anything I think some of the item changes in season three have hurt him a little bit.