Riot can we please nerf singed already. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obnot

01-23-2013

If you guys seen how bad my team fed during these games?

Did anyone think about the dammage I did vs everyone else on my team?

If i new i was going to be getting a background check on the games i was playing, I very easly could just try harder, 2 weeks ago, Ive had nothing but wins with singed. . . and yeah have been losing most of my games of late, yesterday. . .

Alot of this still doesnt put in the fear factor. . . .

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnot View Post

If i new i was going to be getting a background check on the games i was playing, I very easly could just try harder, 2 weeks ago, Ive had nothing but wins with singed. . . and yeah have been losing most of my games of late, yesterday. . .

Congrats, you can beat 1200 elo scrubs in normals, I can do the same with Heim, he need a nerf too?

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:

But you still haven't put any math in. Adding to that, you haven't responded much to the myriad of counterstrategies put in front of you. Yes, a fed Singed hurts bad. But there are ways to deal with him, especially in the current high mobility meta of League. If he's shut down, about the most he can do is farm top lane and push, leaving your team with usually at least 10 minutes of a 5v4 (That is, if you even let him stay top without killing him).

If he's such an easy champion to roll face with, go out and play him for your next couple of games and show us how you'll automatically win your lane and carry the team. This would work best in ranked especially, or Draft if you do that. Go on, we'll wait for you.

Obnot

01-23-2013

lets look at some the other factors that you did talk about in your math. . .

2 of those games i was playing support, and not farming minions for the during the laning phase.

another game both other lanes fed, 1 game i had kz and rengar bottom lane, yeah that didnt go very well vs the vayne sona combo or whatever it was. . .

1 other stat that would be very intresting would be the % of champion dammage that i did compaired to the other people in my team, a few games i checked it was around 40% dubble and tripple what alot of the brusers were doing.

Awfully Beast

01-23-2013

Dont let him win lane phase early GG for singed is all i have to say. Unless your a ****** playing top lane, he pushes when he farms, which leaves him open to ganks early (he shouldnt have RoA or his ult at this time or you are extremely bad) simple as that. honestly its your own fault if you are getting beat by a singed.

Jamaree

01-23-2013

Quote:

2 of those games i was playing support, and not farming minions for the during the laning phase.

another game both other lanes fed, 1 game i had kz and rengar bottom lane, yeah that didnt go very well vs the vayne sona combo or whatever it was. . .

1 other stat that would be very intresting would be the % of champion dammage that i did compaired to the other people in my team, a few games i checked it was around 40% dubble and tripple what alot of the brusers were doing.
Once again, why should we care what a 1200 elo who is only basing balance off blind pick normals, says about balance?

Sasaeru

01-23-2013

Quote:

Listen. It wouldn't matter if those were wins. Your damage would equate to nearly the same thing every single time.

And I checked your teammates damage as well. I just didn't feel like my wall of text being an even larger wall of text. You did usually right around the middle when it came to damage on every team. You were always beat by the ADC and APC and you beat the support and jungler in all 3 games. Again, more balance.

The fact that you and your teammates all fed is inconclusive as well and matters little to the actual realization that Singed is NOT OP.

Adrian Umbra

01-23-2013

Quote:

That wasn't my math. Math I'm talking about would include looking up the numbers on Singed, and giving us some concrete examples of how much health he could get by stage X or how much damage he could do by stage Y. Talking about him being able to do this, while these comparative abilities can only do this. That sort of math. As for doing lots of damage to champions, if you cut off a game at ~20 minutes, especially with a long laning phase, supports will be doing a surprising amount of damage to enemy champions, as they're often the ones laying poke down on the bot lane.

Right now, you're not helping those claims at all. You're just sort of spewing "SINGED OP" and "NEEDS NURFS" with "IF HE BURNS ALL HIS SUMMONERS I'M DEAD" sort of remarks. As someone who only rarely sees Singed and dominates him when I do, it's going to take a fair bit of solid evidence to show me (and the rest of the community) just why you think he's too strong.

Sasaeru

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
That wasn't my math. Math I'm talking about would include looking up the numbers on Singed, and giving us some concrete examples of how much health he could get by stage X or how much damage he could do by stage Y. Talking about him being able to do this, while these comparative abilities can only do this. That sort of math. As for doing lots of damage to champions, if you cut off a game at ~20 minutes, especially with a long laning phase, supports will be doing a surprising amount of damage to enemy champions, as they're often the ones laying poke down on the bot lane.

Right now, you're not helping those claims at all. You're just sort of spewing "SINGED OP" and "NEEDS NURFS" with "IF HE BURNS ALL HIS SUMMONERS I'M DEAD" sort of remarks. As someone who only rarely sees Singed and dominates him when I do, it's going to take a fair bit of solid evidence to show me (and the rest of the community) just why you think he's too strong.
He was talking about MY math.

Adrian Umbra

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCaliBro View Post
He was talking about MY math.
Yep. Which was why I didn't claim credit for it. Sorry if I offended you in that respect. I prefer ability damage comparisons, etc. to gamewide damages. Gj on crunching those numbers btw.