I refuse to play with people like this. I'd rather take the dodge penalty.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dead Ransom

Junior Member

01-23-2013

So I was forced to dodge in order to avoid this player. I don't know how else to bring him to your attention since there is no way to report a pregame chat log. The next few lines were filled with vulgar ASCII spam.

http://imgur.com/awwCzEO

AndrewYou: "I troll4 a living"

I wish I could have grabbed more than 1 screencap but I had to force close client since I was running out of time, and didn't wanna sit through a game of harassment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheshire Lunacy

Senior Member

01-23-2013

you know there is an ignore feature right? as long as you are doing your part in the game and what not who cares if someone reports you for none communication.

not only that when you pre maturely leave a game just because of a herasser they get away with it cause hey you didnt report them, not to mention you are now the bad guy of the match as you deserted the team and are able to be reported

if someone is herassing you hit ignore do not respond at all and when the game ends win or lose report them spell out exactly what they have done in no more then 500 characters.

just leaving the game helps no one as their toxic behavior is just left to go unchecked

not to mention it makes it that much harder for your team to have any chance at winning when they hafve a career troll with them cause now one of the other none troll players rage quite and left the game

thus it is now 3 v five rather then 4 v 5

thus a tl;dr for you

ignore function use it, end of game despite win ore loose report the troll. don't cheep your team's chance of winning at all by rage quiting


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dead Ransom

Junior Member

01-23-2013

Are you serious? wow. I dodged before the game even started. Why would I buckle myself in with this person, just to lose elo and have a chance at a report?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-23-2013

just open a support ticket with the SC and send it to Riot. They will deal with it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Lunacy View Post
you know there is an ignore feature right? as long as you are doing your part in the game and what not who cares if someone reports you for none communication.

not only that when you pre maturely leave a game just because of a herasser they get away with it cause hey you didnt report them, not to mention you are now the bad guy of the match as you deserted the team and are able to be reported

if someone is herassing you hit ignore do not respond at all and when the game ends win or lose report them spell out exactly what they have done in no more then 500 characters.

just leaving the game helps no one as their toxic behavior is just left to go unchecked

not to mention it makes it that much harder for your team to have any chance at winning when they hafve a career troll with them cause now one of the other none troll players rage quite and left the game

thus it is now 3 v five rather then 4 v 5

thus a tl;dr for you

ignore function use it, end of game despite win ore loose report the troll. don't cheep your team's chance of winning at all by rage quiting
Ignoring someone want stop them from ruining the game by feeding or trolling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dead Ransom

Junior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
just open a support ticket with the SC and send it to Riot. They will deal with it.
Alright I just did that, thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully they will handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Ignoring someone want stop them from ruining the game by feeding or trolling.
This. Especially in ranked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirska

Senior Member

01-23-2013

I dodge queues when things like this happen too. When you know you're going to lose before champ pick is even over, no point in wasting 30 minutes. Also have no desire to play with trolls like that regardless of whether we win or lose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orazzz

Member

01-23-2013

All your problems would be solved if Riot: http://i.imgur.com/DhovsP3.jpg

- source: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...legends_needs/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Llesh

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Well I wont go to the link because Im a bit paranoid about random links, but ya, if there is something going wrong in the pregame or after game chats feel free to take a screen shot and send it into support, that seems to be the way people report that kind of harassment. Also remember that Riot is able to view these logs and has reviewed them before when it comes up, often in spamming reports for honor after games.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-23-2013

I know its wrong, but I laughed at "***** ass pony". What the others have said is right, send in the screenshot to support.