Lol client kept crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

peinpieman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Like title, i dont know whats wrong with my pc or lol client itself. After the recent patch, my client seem to crash more often than it used to. Ive been told to use the repair button everytime it crashes, used it in fact 2 times, but nothing seem to work. Before repair was like, cant even get into the game, bugsplat appears. After the repair, just when i thought everything seem to work fine as it should be, a couple of mins later, client crashed yet again. It really frustrates me, makes me hesitate every time i want to play a game that i might get reported as a leaver which im not. Rioter plz help

peinpieman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

bump*

peinpieman

01-22-2013

i tried:
- remove my firewall
- restarting the computer
- reinstall LOL
- using the repair button

no windows update on this computer, dont think its relate to microsoft either

peinpieman

01-22-2013

^bump

peinpieman

01-23-2013

bump

Tico

01-23-2013

Bump same issue :S after after latest patch