Underestimated Support Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eualcides

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
1. Lack of gp10 during early game + one ward
2. Overvaluing crit as your poke.
3. Squishy, yet don't do enough damage
4. 21/9/0 while you do not really have enough damage, would much prefer other mastery setup.
One ward will suffice until your first "B" for the philosopher stone and boots and more wards. prior to level 3 you dont need words you just dont pass the river.

I call the crit "a bonus" I don't think that's over valuing it.

I'm squishy and dont deal much damage - doesn't that describe EVERY ****n support?

Changed the masteries a tad.

Lack of gp10 is a potential problem.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

1. No, one ward isn't enough. If you put one ward in the river you do not have enough bush control (you should know the cooldown on hawkshot). If you have more than 2 wards you can even ward the enemy wraith camp so that you know more information about the enemy jungler

2. Supports do damage. If I run a 9/9/12 mastery page with my Zyra, it is not rare that I do more damage than the jungler when it comes to teamfight, similarly Lulu and Sona can both do a lot of damage via poking the enemy. Even Blitzcrank's autoattack + power punch during overdrive can be really crazy.

Eualcides

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
1. No, one ward isn't enough. If you put one ward in the river you do not have enough bush control (you should know the cooldown on hawkshot). If you have more than 2 wards you can even ward the enemy wraith camp so that you know more information about the enemy jungler

2. Supports do damage. If I run a 9/9/12 mastery page with my Zyra, it is not rare that I do more damage than the jungler when it comes to teamfight, similarly Lulu and Sona can both do a lot of damage via poking the enemy. Even Blitzcrank's autoattack + power punch during overdrive can be really crazy.
It is completely possible that this style will become outdated as/if I move higher up the ladder.

I will try to lessen the offensive masteries, I'm just worried that doing so will significantly reduce my current damage, something I rely on to make this build effective. I'll check exactly how much of a difference the masteries make and will get back to you.