Steel Legion Shyvana

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

01-23-2013
7 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Halc View Post
How do you explain Steel Legion Lux then? I mean i usually love what you make, but that skin just looks...bad, the splash is nice, the in game model is...gross. And why wont you answer any of the Lux fan made threads questioning this issue?
I'm not going to have any huge effect on assuaging fears or calming tempers by contributing to the conversation while the skin is still unreleased.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

01-23-2013
8 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuloric View Post
Thank you so much for stating this out, Stylus. I used to think Riot has forgotten the world-building of League.

I was mildly relieved to see that both Syndra and Zed have the Asian/Japanese background in their Ionian origins kept. Seeing your idea about how the next Demacian character should be, though~I have no idea what to expect.

As it is, the presence of new Demacian and Noxian champions is severely lacking

Seeing how Caitlyn has received no visual uppdate at all after Vi's release...I have to emphasize that talk is cheap. We need to see plans and progress, if you have any

These issues are what is really important to some fans. You might want to polish these old things first before attempting to release more new stuffs
Hmm.. yeah. We could use some more Demacian champions. Damacia needs heroes.

As for Caitlyn, she's not a high priority on relaunches. She could use a fidelity upgrade, and maybe a "modernization" but that wasn't feasible to do before Vi released. Also, I can't give plans and progress in most circumstances. That's the nature of the beast. Talk is actually expensive when it ruins people's expectations or sets us up for failure. We don't want to talk about what's still in flux.

Hellioning

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'm not going to have any huge effect on assuaging fears or calming tempers by contributing to the conversation while the skin is still unreleased.
Smart man.

Incidentally, was the skin pushed back for any reason? Or did we simply become aware of it FAR earlier then riot had planned?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

01-23-2013
9 of 14 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
Smart man.

Incidentally, was the skin pushed back for any reason? Or did we simply become aware of it FAR earlier then riot had planned?
I might comment on it once it's released. Until then I'm not going to get into it.

Hellioning

01-23-2013

Quote:
I might comment on it once it's released. Until then I'm not going to get into it.
That's not ominous at all.

Oh well.

Reset Button

01-23-2013

Quote:
I personally love the skin, but to be fair to the other... uh... demographic of Lux players I have to ask

Is the skin going to be changed from what it is in the current files or has no change been made? I don't even need to know what changes have been made, I'd just like to know if any have been in response to the community.

TheEnygma

01-23-2013

Since Thresh is out (and the talks of Caitlyn), any hints on next champ? Possibly the female ADC?

SlumlordThanatos

01-23-2013

Quote:
If Steel Legion Lux is released, what are the odds she gets another skin in the next six months? Something for the people who don't really care for it, but are concerned because we don't like the rest of her skins, and it could be a looooooooooong time before she sees another one?

Because there are a lot of us, from what I can see.

RavenHusky

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
Smart man.

Considering that Garen's skin came first conceptually, I have a feeling that Lux's files must have unintentionally been put on the PBE when it was originally leaked.

Prismatic

01-23-2013

Ironstylus, since you are on at the moment, and you are arguably one of the most involved rioters on the forums, I have to ask: How long do you personally, spend on making a skin? Aside from slight or major changes midway through.